Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience:  BA in Eng. & Edu.; 15 yrs. Teaching Exper.
20507158

Trace the history of the printed newspaper and various types

Trace the history of the printed newspaper and various types of eras in reporting the news. Start with the colonial period of print up to and including how printed news is delivered today with national papers like USA Today. Include and describe what was the significance of the era of the 'penny press', 'jazz journalism', 'yellow journalism', and 'muckraking.'
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lisa L. Kawecki replied 3 years ago.
Good morning,

I would be happy to provide you with the information that you requested. In addition to being an expert on the site, I am also a full time professor.

In order for me to determine if I will be able to do this for you, please let me know what length essay you need, (i.e. word count) and when you need this.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Thank you kindly,
Lisa
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thank your for your response. There is no requirement in the quantity of the essay because it is focused on the quality of it. If all the criteria is met in the answers towards the question, it is all that is required. From my knowledge of all that it covers, I will imagine 3-5 pages. Thanks you again and I would need it by Saturday if possible.
Thanks for getting back to me. I will be happy to do this for you. I will have it written and posted for you later today, or tomorrow morning(Friday).
Have a great day,
LisaKiss
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you very much.
Smile
Good afternoon,

I just wanted to let you know that I am in the process of writing and posting your information. You will have this essay shortly.

LisaSmile
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Good morning,

I just wanted to make sure that you were pleased with the paper that I wrote for you. I wanted to check in with you before I did the next paper so that I know you are pleased.

Happy Friday,
Lisa