Matrix
Matrix, Tutor
Experience:  Masters
21626334

At Least $50 Bonus - Need by 4/21/2013 8pm est

BUSN311-1301B-10 Quantitative Methods and Analysis Assignment Name: Unit 4 Individual Project Deliverable Length: 2 pages Please submit your assignment as a Word document in APA format using the attached (http://www.mediafire.com/view/?u9nuqc6g43v34m0). Details: Using AIU’s survey responses from the AIU data set (http://www.mediafire.com/view/?tot1xbshbv1q1gt), complete the following requirements in the form of a 2-page report: My first report for fyi (http://www.mediafire.com/view/?hkbc0yvckk1nv4h) TEST #1 Perform the following two-tailed hypothesis test, using a .05 significance level: Intrinsic by Gender State the null and an alternate statement for the test Use Microsoft Excel (Data Analysis Tools) to process your data and run the appropriate test. Copy and paste the results of the output to your report in Microsoft Word. Identify the significance level, the test statistic, and the critical value. State whether you are rejecting or failing to reject the null hypothesis statement. Explain how the results could be used by the manager of the company. TEST #2 Perform the following two-tailed hypothesis test, using a .05 significance level: Extrinsic variable by Position Type State the null and an alternate statement for the test Use Microsoft Excel (Data Analysis Tools) to process your data and run the appropriate test. Copy and paste the results of the output to your report in Microsoft Word. Identify the significance level, the test statistic, and the critical value. State whether you are rejecting or failing to reject the null hypothesis statement. Explain how the results could be used by the manager of the company. GENERAL ANALYSIS (Research Required) Using your textbook or other appropriate college-level resources: Explain when to use a t-test and when to use a z-test. Explore the differences. Discuss why samples are used instead of populations. The report should be well written and should flow well with no grammatical errors. It should include proper citation in APA formatting in both the in-text and reference pages and include a title page, be double-spaced, and in Times New Roman, 12-point font. APA formatting is necessary to ensure academic honesty. Be sure to provide references in APA format for any resource you may use to support your answers. NEED HELP? Check out the Free Tutoring Available for BUSN311 students. You will need to sign up for the tutoring. Your instructor has the session-specific information. Don’t wait, tutoring appointments fill up quickly. Beginning Statistics Lab. Presentations and Resources are Available 24/7. Synchronous Live Sessions and Office Hours are held during the session. Live Sessions are also recorded for viewing at your convenience. Your instructor has the session-specific information. The tutors and the lab instructor are qualified faculty members.

Thanks...I will submit it on time...
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It will be a while before I can accept I am at work.
That is fine
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Need help again.

Looks like other expert is already working. I will try to respond early next time.do you still need help?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Looks like I'm good right now but I will continue to ask you first.
Thanks...
Do you need assistance this week?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Not this week.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'll give you $20 to re-write 3 small paragraphs.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?1i2ywc2npml2f69

Sure...I will work on this...
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Can I open a new thread for you to post this answer in? Sorry, justanswer wants me to repay $60 for this not including a bonus.

I will mark it huma215 for Matrix.