TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

You have answered this in the past I saw. Use the JavaScript

You have answered this in the past I saw. Use the JavaScript DHTML Playground to write a JavaScript function that performs the following tasks:
•When the user selects the check box "Check me," read the selected item from the select box "Wonder" and display its value in the page footer
•When the user clears the check box "Check me," display the selected item from the select box "Category"
•Assign the JavaScript function as the onclick event handler for the check box "Check me"
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

I will contact you once this is complete.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Awesome, thank you very much

Hello again!

You can go to the playground here.

Paste in the code in this file (after you unzip the file):

Then press the "Run" button. Then you will be able to check and uncheck the "Check Me" textbos and see the functionality.

If no items are selected for "Wonder", it obviously sets the footer to be nothing. When deselecting the check box, it sets the footer to be equal to the category. When selecting the checkbox when something is actually selected in "Wonder", it puts the value of that something into the footer, just as the requirements state.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help.

If you require any assistance in the future, please feel free to start your quesitons with **For TheDoctor**. It would be my pleasure to help you again in the future.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That is perfect. The only question I have is the location of the response. The response is showing in the green box located above the box that I pasted the code in. The requirement was for the footer. Can the location of the output be changed to the footer?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.