Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

Chris M

Chris M
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Hello Tanja,

I can assist with exam #405592RR and post the answers here if you are satisfied with the responses provided for exam #405591RR and can provide a positive rating for that answer at http://www.justanswer.com/homework/7phk7-so-worth-50-dollars-20-questions.html

Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Tanja,

I am working on exam #405592RR for you now.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
Hello Tanja,

If you need assistance with #405593RR I will help with that one also, if you were satisfied with the above answers and are able to provide a positive rating. Just make a new post for
#405593RR.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

omg yes they all was correct n i got 100 on my test thank you i have one more i will post on there

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i will post the 405593 RR my bank thought you guys was not legit so i called them n told them u r so they opend my credit card again but its not posted in ur guys system

thank you

Hi Tanja,

Thanks for the positive rating. I will be looking for your other exam question when you are able to post it.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello Tanja,

I will be happy to assist with this exam. However, according to site rules, you need to post this as a new, separate question.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok sir will do

Hi Tanja,

I will be looking for your post.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i received a email from you in my email account saying i have free questions but when i click on the link provided on the eamil i dont get anything was that spam or was it correct please help me i have one more exam

Hi Tanja,

Please click here and then click on 'Email' to send a message to customer support for information on your account. They can answer this question better than I. If you are able to post a new question for exam #405593RR, I will glad to assist you.

Thanks!