TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

1 ZIP file containing your project folder Due Date: 4/20/2013

1 ZIP file containing your project folder
Due Date: 4/20/2013 10 PM

Create a graphical calculator with buttons that can add, subtract, multiply, divide, +/-, Sin, Cos, Tan, clear and Modulus.

Write a method for each of these calculations that will accept the needed incoming numbers and return the calculated value.

•Please note the call to these methods will occur when = is pressed.
•You will only need 1 textbox to input numbers and display the results.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

please put my question back out there so I can get my question answered by someone who is an expert at this subject

Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name isXXXXX for visiting Just Answer.

Sorry for the long delay. Many experts have reviewed your question so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help. The question may be just to difficult or not informative enough or priced to low.

Has the deadline passed for this project or do you still have time left to complete - if so, what is the deadline?

If you would like me (or one of the other professionals) to try and help, is there anything else you can add to your original post giving me more details. You can upload any files using the paper clip icon in the tool bar here at JustAnswer or by using a file sharing site like mediafire.com or box.com and sharing the link here. We may not be able to answer all of the components of your question but possibly some of them.

All the best in your studies and have a wonderful week.

:-)

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer.

You did not indicate a language or technology in which this is to be completed. What programming language is being used?

Also, by when do you require this?

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

this is done in microsoft visual studio C# in console application due date is 04/21/2013 at 10pm

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

A console application is one that runs on the command line, not one that has a graphical user interface. Did you mean a windows forms application?

What version of Visual Studio are you using? (2010, 2012)?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

2010

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

2010,

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

your welcome thankyou how long before results

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

I should have this finished for you before tomorrow morning.

Thank you
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!

You can download the completed solution here:

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hey i dont see the actual calculator with all the spec specified and i cannot open some of the files that you have provided thank you

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

Make sure that the files is unzipped.

1.) Open up Visual C#
2.) Select Open project
3.) Select the calculator.sln file
4.) double click to open form1.cs (you will see the calculator
5.) Press the play button in the menu (the calculator will run)

Let me know if you have any other questions.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
If you have any more difficulty opening and running the project, let me know. I can provide additional assistance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

im trying to open the files but they say they have been removed or deleted

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

Would you be able to join me in a screen sharing session? To do this, you would go to join.me

Once there, you will click on the the big orange play button to share your screen. It may ask you to install some stuff. Make sure that you allow it. Once your screen share is set up, you will see an orange dash board at the top of your screen. Click on the link that is in the dashboard. This is the invitation link.

Then return here and provide me with the link. I will then be able to join you and see what is going on.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

431335987

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.