M. Kennedy
M. Kennedy, Advanced Degree
Experience:  Degree in Science, BA--Soc.Studies, 15 yrs. exp--Gov't work
5930486

Locked by Customer Service

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has the responsibility of enforcing laws and regulations related to equity in the workplace. You are preparing to train line supervisors on their responsibility to ensure compliance with EEOC laws and regulations.

As a human resources (HR) professional, research the EEOC and prepare a training document that addresses the following:

•Describe the influence that the EEOC has on the way that organizations operate.
•Explain the role that HR plays in ensuring compliance to labor laws and regulations.
•Discuss the implication on HR policies of 2 of the labor laws or regulations that were implemented in the last 10 years
Category: Homework
Expert:  M. Kennedy replied 1 year ago.

Could you please tell me about the parameters of this assignment? Due date? length of the answer? format? I would be happy to help you with this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The length of assignment is(NNN) NNN-NNNNwords due by 4/17/2013 evening. Use 12 point font Arial double-spaced text. Format citatations and references according to APA rules/format.

Thanks for all you do!

Yajaira

Expert:  M. Kennedy replied 1 year ago.
I will have it for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Is this complete?

Thanks,

Yajaira xxxxxxx

Expert:  M. Kennedy replied 1 year ago.
Almost finished.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you very much!

Yajaira

Expert:  M. Kennedy replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
M. Kennedy, Advanced Degree
Experience: Degree in Science, BA--Soc.Studies, 15 yrs. exp--Gov't work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

can you please provide references? Other than that it looks great! Thank you very much.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please provide a 5–7 slides with speaker notes of 200–250 words per slide (excluding Title and Reference slides

The process for filling a job vacancy varies greatly, but there is the requirement for information that must be gathered and used to define the position and match the right candidate to that requirement, which is essentially the same.

As the human resources professional, you are expected to work with the supervisor of the position being created to provide the technical competencies in candidate selection.

Research and address the following:

•Discuss the sequence of activities that are involved in hiring an accounts payable clerk.

•Explain the data that should be included in a job analysis of that position.

•Describe how job analysis becomes a position description.

•Describe how the human resources professional guides the selecting supervisor in applying good selection criteria to choose the best candidate

Due Monday by midnight 4/22/2013