TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

Need help completing my javascript project.1. Write the

Need help completing my javascript project.

1. Write the xhtml registration form for a workshop to be held on Cloud Computing. Use a CSS file for style. Your CSS file should be based on the one used for the previous task, but may require extra elements.

2. Add JavaScript to the form to validate the entries. Create a copy of Prac1Task2.htm and save it as Prac1Task3.htm. Add appropriate JavaScript code to Prac2Task3.htm to implement the following input validation and functionality.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi, yes I'm still waiting.
Please continue searching!
Thanks
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is great.

Thanks!

You are very welcome!

If you ever require assistance in the future, please feel free to start your questions with **For TheDoctor**. It would be my pleasure to help you again in the future.

Thank you