TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

Submit the SQL statements for the following Chapter 8 Problems: Problems 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, and 14. Use the SQL script above to create and populate the necessary tables in your MySQL database. When selecting data from multiple tables, do not use old-style joins with the tables delimited in the FROM clause. Use the JOIN clause instead.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Could you look at the question that I recently posted and see if you could answer it?

You have multiple questions listed as open. Please indicate to which you are referring.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Question is called Article Paper.

Hello again,

Only experts who work within the writing homework category are capable of responding to that question. I do not work in that category. It is impossible for me to even respond to it.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Could you answer it if I changed the category to programming?

Hello again,

You cannot change that question's category to programming. Homework questions are not permitted in the programming category.

You may be able to get it moved into the general Homework category. I could then assist. However, you will need to reply to the question and state that you wish to work with **The Doctor**

It is then up to the moderators if they wish to move it.

Thank you