Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

•Evaluate the impact of global financial markets on U.S. financial

•Evaluate the impact of global financial markets on U.S. financial market performance over the past three years and suggest which foreign market has had the most significant impact. Provide support for your conclusion.
Housing market had the great impact on US financial market performance over the past three years.
•Imagine one large global financial market. Describe how it would function and the affect it would have on the global economy.
Thanks for requesting me but I won't be able to complete this one for you. I will opt out so that other expert can help you.
Hi, what's the required word count for the two questions and what is the due date?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Word count around 150 words for each question, its due by 6pm.

Thanks

No problem. Will have it for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Alex, Engineer
Experience: BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.