TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

coffee house website creating .css rules

Attachment: 2013-04-13_162500_sat_assignment_2.zip

Attachment: 2013-04-13_162137_sat_assignment_2.zip

Ok I'm back in the school working on the same assignment that you helped me complete before I can attach the file if you do not have access to it. We are using notepad++ and goggle chrome to create a website for a coffee house. I've worked on this some but feel I'm missing a big chunk of something fairly easy. Oh and the other was perfect, I just made a few changes that she had mentioned later.

Hello again! I was the one who assisted you with the web site in the past. Luckily I spotted your questions. In the future, please start your questions with **For TheDoctor** if you are attempting to send me a question directly. Otherwise, I may not see your request.

I can certainly help you with this assignment. By when is it required?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Several weeks ago. I have a few days because I had to get spine surgery and am just now getting back to my class work. If you don't mind it seems this is a common exercise but many throw their own twist into it so you can't just download the correct format. I know that there are 6 assignments she has us doing with this. Seeing you knew the first one and say you can definitely help with this one then I will call on you when (if) I get stuck again.

Hello again,

You attached "assignment 2" twice. Was that a mistake? Did you mean to attach two different items?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They are the same. Yes it was a mistake it is the exact same file. I had to edit the question subject and it did not show the attachment so I added it again to make sure.

carolyn

Hello again,

Alright, I will contact you once this is complete.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks,

You are very welcome.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.