Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters

Answer within three to five sentences: 1.In an experiment

Answer within three to five sentences:

1.In an experiment studying the effects of background-noise labels on reading-content retention,what would you assume to be the dependent variable?what would you assume to be the independent variable?why?
2.What is the reticular formation?Where is located,and why is it important?
3.Discuss memory traces and their role in decay.
4.When you wish an employee to become adept a particularly boring task,which schedule of reinforcement would you choose?Why?
5.Discuss the term cognitive dissonance and how it helps people continue with dangerous habits.
6Define prejudice,stereotype,discrimination,and self-fulfilling prophecy.How are they all related?
7.Discuss the importance of REM sleep.
8.Contrast the medical,psychoanalytical,behavioral,cognitive,humanistic,and sociocultural perspectives of mental illness.

Kathy :

Hi! I am willing to assist. Please let me know when do you need this by? So I can complete it on a timely manner. Thanks

pls sent it by sunday 14 apr afternoon

Kathy :

Thanks for your response I will complete it on a timely manner.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.