R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

RRJha Hi, I am having difficulties uploading the assignment

Customer Question

'RRJha
Hi, I am having difficulties uploading the assignment from the wikisend.com. Please advise
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.

If wikisend isn't working, please try http://ge.tt or http://box.com

You may also directly attach some files here by using the link icon in reply toolbar.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I think it was uploaded with box. By the way how do you access it??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

RRjha,

Did you get my assignment?? I am unable to insert the doc into the reply box either?? Do not know what is wrong, even with a newly created word doc I am still having the same problem. I hope you have received the one I uploaded from box.com.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.

I haven't received it yet. You may also try attaching files directly here. Type of some text in reply box, select the text, then use the link icon from reply toolbar which is just right of yellow smiley icon.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX I'll review it and let you know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any progress on assignment 12??
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Yes, working through it. I'll send it by tonight.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Please download codes below

https://www.box.com/s/a3reiqluvb5zj0tlqiip

Please rate the answer. Bonus is appreciated.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thank you very much I still haven't had a chance to run the program.
I will complete the transaction as soon as I can
Thanks again
Kamran
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Sure, I'll wait.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi,

Unfortunately I failed to send you a write up portion of the lab. I am attaching it now and would need it by latest tomorrow afternoon. I will be happy to add a bonus for you for my failure to send it with the lab. Please let me know

need answers to these questions

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok. I'll do them. I hope you could do $30 as bonus.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I will do that this time but going forward this is going to be part of each lab as it was also part of lab 11 which I forgot to send you
Will u be able to answer the simple questions about lab 12 by tonight?
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I will need the answers as soon as possible
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Some if the questions were missing from the word document I sent you. I am going to send you the missing questions shortly and need you to send me the answers right away can u do that for me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi RRjha,

Attached are the rest of the questions which I need them within the next 1-1.5 hours please try to do this for me it will means a lot. thank you

see attached

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi RRjha,

see attached

retry

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry but I can not open the word document with the answers to questions 1-7?? Can you please email it to me atXXX@XXXXXX.XXX?

I think you just sent me the entire assignment and not the answers to the write up with the missing question from the first write up

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Try this link

lab12

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Got it. Thank you so much

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi RRjha,

I have a new assignment and accompanying write up for you. Please try to complete this for me by tomorrow afternoon and send me the results in a link like the last time. Thank you

Lab instruction

Lab write up

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.

Received the files. I'll prepare the code and write-up and post answer by tomorrow. Rating that new answer here means you would pay the same amount as last time. I hope the same amount and bonus is fine with you.

Thanks
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Please download file below

https://www.box.com/s/k15mao4lr2lg7ywzd3xw

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

missing part D

Forgot to add part D in the original document, please complete this as soon as possible, thank you

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.

Part D is also referring to part E. As it's a long assignment, please create a new question for part D and E and also attach part E there. Meanwhile, I'm working on part D which I'll post in your new thread.

And please leave the rating and bonus for current answer.

Thanks
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry, this is the missing part of lab 13, all i need is part D. I dont need part E. Please send me part D as soon as possible so i can do your rating. thank you

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I'm working on part D. I'll complete it and post in a while. I hope you could add $40 as bonus this time.

Thanks
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Please download file below

https://www.box.com/s/6k24swx4no95w8rar84n

Let me know when you need help with another project.

Thanks
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you but this was just a simple assignment. However, for the attached project you will have a $40 bonus. Please make sure you have that done by tomorrow afternoon the latest.

project instruction

project support python file had to paste into a doc file

project grading requirement

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome!. I'll download and review the files.

Meanwhile, please leave the rating and bonus for lab 13 and create a new question for this project. I've received the files, so you may just create a blank question and add 'For RRJha'.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
RRjha
New assignment
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Please create a new question instead of posting in this thread. And please leave rating and bonus for lab 13 answer I posted earlier.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Any progress on the assignment?? I need this by end of today please

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi RRjha,

I can add a $50 bonus if you complete this task with in the next 12 hours for me. Can you respond promptly so I know of the progress on this assignment

Thanks

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I'm now starting. I'll update you in the morning how much work is left.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Are you almost done with the assignment?
Thanks
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I'll post the answer there in a while.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, when I enter cities-small-pop.txt when it asks me for the name of input file I get an error and it exits me from the program. The instructions state that it's supposed to print the old and new list of cities. Instead it does nothing and exits the program, can you please fix this? I cannot pay you until I have a working program

Also, what happened to the write up portion?? Please complete and send the write up as well. I need the correction as well as the write up completed right away please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

For RRjha

Please see new assignment. Please make sure both parts are completed. I need to have this completed within the next 48 hours please. Thank you

L15 instruction

L15 write up

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.

Received the files. I'll have it ready within 48 hours. Meanwhile, could you please go back to this thread? Rating for lab 14 is still pending.

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/7q006-rrjhai-need-assignment-done-asap-please.html

Thank you
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.

Lab 15 is almost ready. I'm waiting for your response for lab 14.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I need the completed assigent
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have already rated you on lab 14, that is what I get when I try again. By the way, I only got %75 for that assignment I need the L15 right away can you please send the code And the write up part for me nowThank you

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.