Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Does the ECST-R Evaluation of Competency to Stand Trial - Revised)

Does the ECST-R Evaluation of Competency to Stand Trial - Revised) have the saem scoring system as SIRS? (i.e. No = 0, Yes/Sometimes =1 , Yes =2 OR No =0, Yes =1 and unbelievable = 2)

Hom many scales are in the ECST-R and what are their cutt of scores?
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK to take all time needed to find an expert.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

CLICK HERE for the resource on this prompt.

Feel free to request me anytime. Just put "For TeacherGreg" at the front of your post or, even better, bookmark my weblink at www.GregPearl.com and use the question box on my page - still put the "For TeacherGreg" in the front of the post so it is directly sent to me.

All the best in your studies and have a wonderful rest of the week.
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience: M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Hello again, Greg here.

I noticed we have not yet resolved the assignment you posted. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and ensure that you are satisfied with our interaction.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply so we can continue to interact on this issue.

If you have already rated my answer, then thanks again for your rating. If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you, you can bookmark my weblink at www.GregPearl.com and ask a question directly into the box on that page - just put "For TeacherGreg" at the front of your question.
Thanks and have a wonderful day.Greg
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For TeacherGreg:

Regarding SIMS (Structural Inventory of Malingereed Symptolmology) : Does SIMS test give 0 (zero) for false and 1 for true in its scoring?

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Mr. Gregory White, Professor