TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

Can you answer a question on producing WBS using either Microsoft

Can you answer a question on producing WBS using either Microsoft project or open workbench to produce a Gantt chart.
Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

Yes, I can assist you. Please provide question details. If you have any files that you wish to share, please upload them to

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link' option and then paste it here.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have sent the question, then what I have done so far.

Hello again,

It says that the file is not available.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Send the link again!

Hello again,

The link is in the question thread. You can simply scroll up to see any part of the conversation. Here is the link again,

When uploading, make certain that you do not leave the page until the upload is 100% complete. There will be a status bar on the left. If you navigate away from the page before it is complete, the upload will not go through successfully.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Here it is again,

let me know once you get it.

Hello again,

I have the file. I will contact you once this is complete.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

everything going good i suppose?

Hello again,

Yes. Everything is going nicely.
Hello again!

You can download the files here:

I included both the Open Workbench file and the Word Document with the Gantt screenshot, as instructed in the requirements.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I only see the screenshot page, the other file wont open. is there any need for me to submit what I had done as well?

For the other file, you would have to install Open Workbench. It is an Open Workbench file. Notice that the assignment requires you to use Open Workbench.

According to the assignment, you are to submit the screenshot of the Gannt Chart. If I were you, I would submit both the Open Workbench file and the screenshot. There is no need to turn in what you did.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.