FiveStarLaw
FiveStarLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer, Accountant and Researcher
9968427

for fivestar law Question 1 of 20 5.0 Points The company

Customer Question

for fivestar law
Question 1 of 20
5.0 Points
The company that put the "stealth" in the stealth bomber was:

A. Lockheed Martin.

B. Grumman.

C. Northrup.

D. Boeing. Reset Selection

Mark for Review What's This?
Question 2 of 20
5.0 Points
An institution which controls the shape, price, use, and availability of a technology is called a:

A. sponsor.

B. Dominant Regulator.

C. Monopolistic Maker.

D. distributer. Reset Selection

Mark for Review What's This?
Question 3 of 20
5.0 Points
If a company produces something and is able to dominate the market as a result, that company would be called:

A. a sponsor.

B. a Dominant Client.

C. a Monopolistic Maker.

D. a manufacturer. Reset Selection

Mark for Review What's This?
Question 4 of 20
5.0 Points
When was the tank first used in combat?

A. World War II

B. World War I

C. Korea

D. Vietnam Reset Selection

Mark for Review What's This?
Question 5 of 20
5.0 Points
The name of the first tank was the:

A. Mark I (or M-1).

B. T-72.

C. M-60.

D. Nautilus. Reset Selection

Mark for Review What's This?
Question 6 of 20
5.0 Points
The M1A1 Abrams tank was used with great success in:

A. World War II.

B. Vietnam.

C. The Cold War.

D. The Gulf War. Reset Selection

Mark for Review What's This?
Question 7 of 20
5.0 Points
The next generation of armored vehicles will be called:

A. IEDs.

B. CIDs.

C. IAVs.

D. ADCs. Reset Selection

Mark for Review What's This?
Question 8 of 20
5.0 Points
The next generation of stealth aircraft is the:

A. X-15.

B. A-10.

C. F-22.

D. B-52. Reset Selection

Mark for Review What's This?
Question 9 of 20
5.0 Points
The project designed to clothe soldiers in order to fight the wars of tomorrow is called:

A. Future Soldier 2025.

B. Situational Awareness.

C. Star Wars.

D. Land Warrior. Reset Selection

Mark for Review What's This?
Question 10 of 20
5.0 Points
__________ was a herbicide used by the United States during the Vietnam War to deprive Viet Cong and North Vietnamese troops of food, shelter, and camoflage.

A. DDT

B. Mustard gas

C. Agent Orange

D. Anthrax Reset Selection

Mark for Review What's This?
Question 11 of 20
5.0 Points
According to the FDA antibiotic resistance occurs because:

A. antibiotics are administered to patients in smaller doses than recommended by healthcare and federal organizations.

B. patients do not finish the entire bottle of medication prescribed to them and the bacterial strain becomes stronger and more resistant to antibiotics.

C. antibiotics are administered for bacterial infections, which do not respond to antibiotics.

D. the drug companies are not making the drugs strong enough due to previous lawsuits. Reset Selection

Mark for Review What's This?
Question 12 of 20
5.0 Points
Some turkey and chicken products contain __________ which increases the risk of human infection from bacteria that medications on the market will not easily kill. It is the most common bacterial cause of diarrhea illness in the United States.

A. campylobacter

B. monobacter

C. cylobacter

D. bactercilo Reset Selection

Mark for Review What's This?
Question 13 of 20
5.0 Points
The FDA states that about __________ percent of the bacteria that cause infections in hospitals are resistant to at least one of the drugs most commonly used to treat infections.

A. 50%

B. 60%

C. 70%

D. 80% Reset Selection

Mark for Review What's This?
Question 14 of 20
5.0 Points
Bayer was an early proponent of amphetamines and brought the world two blockbuster commercial winners: aspirin and:

A. morphine.

B. heroin.

C. cocaine.

D. diabetic drugs. Reset Selection

Mark for Review What's This?
Question 15 of 20
5.0 Points
In the mid-1970s, pharmaceutical companies saw that the solution to the uncertainty of an ill clientele was to:

A. develop drugs for well people, who not only remain employed but never get "better."

B. develop stronger drugs for sick people because the market is sympathetic towards sick people.

C. create safer drugs because too many people were suing the pharmaceutical companies.

D. develop weaker drugs so that people would remain ill and continue to take the drugs. Reset Selection

Mark for Review What's This?
Question 16 of 20
5.0 Points
Originally __________ were defined as drugs advertised only to doctors and pharmacists, but not to potential patients.

A. all drugs

B. amphetamines

C. "ethical drugs"

D. barbiturates Reset Selection

Mark for Review What's This?
Question 17 of 20
5.0 Points
Drugs that treat diseases such as Alzheimer's, depression, schizophrenia, and aging were tested by Cold Spring Harbor Laboratories on:

A. fruit flies.

B. guinia pigs.

C. rabbits.

D. monkies. Reset Selection

Mark for Review What's This?
Question 18 of 20
5.0 Points
The asymptomatic period of HIV may last __________ years or longer in a country like the United States, though the infection can progress to AIDS in as little as __________ years in a
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks so much :)
Expert:  FiveStarLaw replied 1 year ago.
Good morning and thank you for your patience.

I am very confident with these answers:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?041zazawdf522zg

Thank you for your repeat business.

Best regards,
FiveStarLaw
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok thanks but none of the answers are highlighted.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
FiveStarLaw, Lawyer
Experience: Lawyer, Accountant and Researcher

Did you leave a bonus? It did not register and I am concerned that it was credited to the incorrect account.