Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience:  BA in Eng. & Edu.; 15 yrs. Teaching Exper.
20507158

Write a two- page dialogue between Socrates and a person of

Customer Question

Write a two- page dialogue between Socrates and a person of your choosing that accomplishes the following: Identify a belief. For example, you might choose a religious belief, a moral value, or a political position. It can be a belief you yourself hold or one you have seen professed by other people. Provide reasons for that belief. You may need to do additional research in order to identify persuasive reasons. Personal experience and beliefs are relevant when developing an argument, but a good argument also requires reasons with persuasive authority. A fact, statistic, or expert opinion will likely have persuasive authority; a personal opinion, religious belief, or disputed social norm will have less persuasive force. Explain the Socratic Method. Cite support from the Platonic dialogue selections from the weekly reading as well as authoritative secondary sources such as the course text and online lectures. Analyze the reasons using the Socratic Method, as Socrates does with Thrasymachus’ views on justice in the Republic. Refer to the list of fallacies in the textbook to see if the reasons include any logical inconsistencies that might be used to challenge the belief. For a student example of such a dialogue, see the end of the chapter in the textbook.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Lisa L. Kawecki replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,

I would be happy to provide you with the information that you request. In addition to being an expert on the site, I am also a full time professor.

Socrates is among the topics that I have taught quite often, so this would be interesting for me to help you with. Please let me know when this is due.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Thank you kindly,
Lisa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Its due tonight at 12 pm and the name of the text book were using is Philosopher’s Way: Thinking Critically About Profound Ideas: . I also need apa format if you don't mind.

Yours Sincerely,

Jeanelle xxxx

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Its due tonight at 12 pm and the name of the text book were using is Philosopher’s Way: Thinking Critically About Profound Ideas:

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Lisa have you received my message? I need the dialogue for tonight @ 12pm and the name of the textbook is, Philosopher’s Way: Thinking Critically About Profound Ideas:, please respond and let me know.

Jeanellexxx

Yes, I received your message. I was making sure that I would be able to have this written and posted by your deadline.

I can do this for you and have it posted within a hour or two. Let me know if you would like me to do so.

I do not have access to your textbook, but I have my own resources, is that o.k.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, that would be okay. Is there any way you could do a christian belief? If not, jus do your think.

I prefer to do it on a topic that is more within my area of expertise.

I will do this for you right now and have it posted in about one hourKiss

Talk with you soon,
Lisa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Are u finish?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you finish? Omg
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience: BA in Eng. & Edu.; 15 yrs. Teaching Exper.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay, Lisa could i give you until 8 pm tonight. I also need it a little longer for 2 pages.

(Edited by Moderator)

Also, in the future, feel free to request me, by writing "For Lisa L. Kawecki" at the beginning of the question. This way I can provide you with exactlly what you need.

Have a great day,
Lisa

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No Problem I will thank you!!!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What is mos all pertinent topics

My apologies, that is ..'Most all pertinent topics.""

I always do spell check before sending my work to the customer, but each time you e-mailed me it caused me to be knocked off line with technical difficulties. My apologies again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Also, please I need the pages for the book in APA Format. Please respond urgently

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hello

Allo that needs done is to switch the year to the end of the listing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the professor said he needs the name of the book, tge year and the author.
I did provide the year and the author. All of the information that I have I have given to you.
I have to log off for the evening, just wanted you to know so you knew I was off line