Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Customer Question

I need help with my practice Test essay question. Please help me out! Also want to check my answers with yours. Thank you so much for help, and I'm looking forward for your answers!

1.Please define Professional Ethics and give 3 examples from the AVMA.

2.Break down each medical term into it's parts. Then, using your knowledge of medical terminology, define each word.

For Example: Mirco/scope: device for viewing small objects (mirco-small or little, scope-device for viewing)

A. Hepatic Lipidosis

B. Autolysis

C. Cystocentesis

3. List 5 rules or procedures that the AVMA recommends you review with the HHC when starting in a job in a veterinary environment

4. Define the following terms: hypothermia and hyperthermia

5. Describe FIFO by defining what it stands for and explaining why FIFO is important. Also, explain the dangers or consequences associated with not adhering to FIFO.

That would be all the answers! Thank you again
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, I can continue to wait for an answer by an expert.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

you know what just cancel my question out of this system. thank you

Expert:  Seanna replied 2 years ago.
Hello! I apologize for the delay. The Moderator informed me you still needed assistance, and I've just come online, but it looks as if your deadline has passed. We do appreciate your business- if you need any further assistance with this or future projects, please feel free to request me.