Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

To Chris M. Please see the attachment. Please not that

To Chris M. Please see the attachment. Please not that the questions that need to be answered are from page 31-37 of the file and 55-64 of the same file.

Hello Andre,

What is the attachment to which you referred? Please post the link to that file here in a reply, and I will see if this is something with which I can assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I emailed u the documents.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Good day Chris M. I have a assignment on the website I was wondering if you could accept it. Thank You

Hello Andre,

Your question was routed to the Math Homework category. I am not in that category, so I can't help with this one. I suggest. you edit my name from that question to make sure all math experts realize they are welcome to answer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Chris I just changed the category to home work

I see that Math expert akch2002 is assisting you on that assignment. Good luck on all your studies!