TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

**For TheDoctor** Additional things and changes needed if

**For TheDoctor** Additional things and changes needed if possible
Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

Please provide details about the changes. If you have files to share, please upload them to http://ge.tt

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link' option and then paste it here.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Here is the link do see the pdf file and the information you will need.

Thank you again! Info link: http://www.caxlo.com/newbosnia.pdf

Hello again,

These changes are extensive and will take many, many hours to implement. First, please let me know by when you need this.

Second, I will not be able to complete this on the current question value. This is a radical redesign. I expect that it will take no less than eight hours of work. I spent well over eight hours on the original site because this seemed like a fun project. However, I cannot continue to dedicate that much time without an equitable question value.

I will send an under-priced report. You will receive an email letting you know what the suggested price is and how to change the question value.

Out of curiosity, why has the design completely changed? Remember to tell by when you will need this.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would like to have in in few days. I just decided to change it so its more mobile friendly.

Alright,

I will work on this and contact you once it is complete. Please update the question value once you receive the email.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how much will it cost?

Hello again,

You should have received an email about the suggested price and instructions on how to update the question value. The suggested price that was sent was $120. That is for 8+ hours of work.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay I'm just trying to find out how to update the value. It will only go up to $110

Hello again,

That is fine. Update it to that and I will contact you when this is all done.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just did.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX to you later.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If its not to much work could you separate the groups into 2

So have user first choose from City1 and City2 and then choose the groups(cities) You can just name them City1 and City2.

I'll let you know
Hello again,

I am not sure what you mean by separate the groups into two.

If you want the user to be able to select two groups, that is a major change and will take quite a lot of work. It will require changing the database and many of the pages. As it is, most of the pages have had to be radically changed.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

One thing that does not work is when deleting a comment that i wrote on a friends profile i get this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Database::deleteFriendPost() in /Users/VEKIR/Sites/coltact/deletePost.php on line 15

Hello again,

Download this file:

That is just the database class. Replace it in your include folder.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you sir, How much would it cost me to seperate the groups into two. Lets say Choosing

Group Bosnia -> and city list

Group Herzegovina -> citi list

and the group post will stay the same as choosen by the user if you know what i mean.

I just want them to separate them into 2 groups.

Just like basicly States and Cities. if chooses state next step is choose the city of the state and that state you have a group convesration

Hello again,

Go ahead and enter a new question here.

Remember to start your question with **For TheDoctor**. Simply put the explanation that you just gave into the new question.

Thank you