Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

For Chris. M Please see attachment

Attachment: 2013-04-06_215649_student_id_chris_m.docx

For Chris. M Please see attachment

Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Hello Andre,

I posted the answers to the first four exams of your original post of eight exams, so exam #007503RR that is included in this post is not needed. I have unexpected visitors tomorrow (4/7) and I probably won't have much opportunity to work these four remaining exams. I will opt out for now, but let me know if you can wait until Monday (4/8) for the rest in case no one else picks up on this.

Thanks!
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sure

Hello again,

OK, I will have these to you by Monday afternoon (4/8).

Thanks!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)