R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

I have a homework/lab assignment for my Python course which

I have a homework/lab assignment for my Python course which I need help with. Would you be able to do that for me and if so how much would be the cost? Thank you
Welcome!

I'd be glad to help. Please upload your assignment at wikisend.com and post download link here. I'll review the files and let you know.

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

CS Lab 11 (1).docx

Please review the project and reply as soon as you can. Thank you and please reply [email protected] as we are having problems receiving messages at my comcast email. thank you

Kamran

Ok, I'm downloading this. I'll review it and reply back.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi RRjHa,

Not sure if you responded after I uploaded the document for you, did you?? I haven't received it if you did.. Please confirm or resend the reply. Thank you

I've received the document.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi RRJha,

Any progress on my project?

Thanks

Kamran

Yes, working through it. I'll try to complete and post it by tonight.

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sounds good, thanks

I've completed until part D. Part E for graphics is referring to some draw_stripes function which isn't given. Can you please send the function code?

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, hope the attached is what you need for section E

Attachment: 2013-04-05_055334_cs_lab_10.docx

Ok, do you have to this lab completed? I'd have to work this lab too to work out the functions.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes please do
Ok, let me know if you could add $30 bonus for the extra work. Option to add bonus would appear once you've left a rating for the answer I'll post.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sure
Ok, thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
When would you think the project will be posted?
Thanks
Please download file below

https://www.box.com/s/xiglcheqwyzsvbjor3td

Please rate the answer. Then option to add bonus would be available to you.

Let me know if you need help with other projects in future.
Just add 'RRJha' at the start of your new question to send it directly to me

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi for part D of lab 11 when I try to make the code match up for step 5 the output is incorrect for the first two. When I enter the name of a city after being prompted for the input file the built in and linear search are always "None", even though it clearly says it should be 7 and 25 when you enter the city names Oakland and Santa Rosa.

Also when I try to open part E my python program crashes and doesn't open the file.

One more thing, can you please send me the code for the part D of lab 10 that you did to use for lab 11?

Thank you

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi RRjha
Sorry it is taking me a little time to run this code on my side but I am working on it. Please be sure that I will rate you as excellent and will provide the bonus as agreed
By the way I also need to set up and learn an automation tool called Robotium for automating android based mobile devices. Do you have expertise in this language? Can you help me learn and assist me with the set up and running it?
Thank you and I will finish the transaction shortly
Sorry, not familiar with it. But you may post it as a separate question. Other experts might be able to help with it.

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi RRjha

I have a new assignment, please advise the time needed to complete

Thanks

Please create a new question adding 'RRJha' at the start, and attach the requirements document. I'll review the file and let you know.

Thanks