Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

answers to 20 questions multipule joice answers to cognitive

Customer Question

answers to 20 questions multipule joice answers to cognitive and language development
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am happy to help with your questions.

Can you post them here or, if in a document, can you upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com.

Be sure to let me know how soon needed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i have 20 questions but not sure how to upload them on here

Here are the steps to use wikisend as it is the easiest and does not require an account. We are not able to get things by email (unfortunately)

1. Go to www.wikisend.com
2. Click on the "Browse" Button
3. Find the file on your computer and select it - this will place the link in the box on the site.
4. Click on "Upload File"
5. This will then open a new window.
6. You will see a box that says "Download Link" - Copy and Paste that weblink in the box here for me.

I can then open your file onto my computer.

You can repeat this for each of the files. Place all the link into one reply box here and then I can open any of the documents.

This will ensure I get the materials quickly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

http://wikisend.com/download/419036/test for shep.pdf

here you go the test is on page 97-100

let me know if you seen it

I can complete these for you - what is the deadline - alright to get back this evening or is it required sooner?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes thats good
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes thats fine
Expert:  Chris M. replied 1 year ago.
HiCustomer

Please click here to view the answers for comparison to your own.

Hope this helps!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

that was not the right questions i posted the link and the question was on page 97-100 and the test nr 40554000

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i replied to the othe experct that it was page 97-100 guestiong

Expert:  Chris M. replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

how much does it cosdt if you answer me another test with 20 questiongs like this for the next one

Expert:  Chris M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

Thanks for you accept and rating. If this exam is one from the study guide you uploaded, I can assist you for, say, a $40.00 deposit. Please make a new, separate post for that exam, beginning with "For Chris M." and provide the exam name and number. Is this agreeable?

Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes it is i need a another exam nr 40553200 you already answered it but i need the answers the same prise

Expert:  Chris M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Customer,

I'm not sure what you mean. Could you clarify what you are wanting?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the answers to test 40553200 fountation of healthy lifestyle

Expert:  Chris M. replied 1 year ago.
OK, I'll answer that one for you in your other post that has the heading "For Chris M." No need to reply here.

Thanks!