TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

**For TheDoctor** Additional Work needed

**For TheDoctor** Additional work on projects that you worked on needed if possible.

Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

Please describe what is needed. If you have files that you need to share, please upload them to

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link' option and then paste it here.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Here you can find the information on the additions on the project:

Thank you!

Thank you,

I will contact you once these are complete.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you sir!

You're welcome
Hello again!

You can download the changes here:

Now for the change note:

1.) You will find a file called newAlter.sql This file contains one alter statement that you must run on your databse to support these changes

2.) Running a PHP mail command will not result ina mail being sent when you are running a site on localhost. This is because there is no SMTP server running on your localhost. However, it will work on a real web server. In order to test the emails, you will want to download an developer email testing tool here. Once you download it, go ahead and install it. Once it is installed, run it. Do not change any of the setting. Just leave it running. This tool will intercept any messages sent from PHP to port 25. It wll then prepare the email for you and open it up in your default system email program (such as Outlook). This is a wonderful tool for PHP developers and will let you view and use the email notifications.

3.) Open up include/Notification.class.php Inside of thise file, you will see a variable called $_base_url This is currently set to http://localhost:2020/friendface/ because that is the url to the project on my system. Change it to the url to the project on your system and make sure that it ends with /

All that said, everything you requested has been completed.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Everything looks good, the only thing I'm missing is the (Forgot Password) method.

Hello again,

Yes, I missed that bit at the top of the PDF. I'll get that to you soon.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello again!

Here is the site with the forgot password XXXXX:

This required a new function withint he Notifications class. So you will need to go back in there and change the base_url again.

The forgot password XXXXX can be tested like the other emails (with the email test tool).

Once you successfully update your password, it redirects you back to the login page and you can log in with your new password.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much and have a wonderful night!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems