R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech

Methods II Lab AFunctionsdef main()main()Remember

Methods II Lab A

def main()

Remember for each problem below you need to:
1. create the method
2. call it from the main()

Positioning of the items above is also important. It should be:

1. I am giving you the function below. In the main(), (also called a driver) create the code to call and test this function. No user input involved. (s.c. and code)

# XXXXX is the character you wish to print
# XXXXX is HOW MANY characters you wish to print
1 def drawLine(what, length):
3 for i in range(length):
4 print(what)
7 def main():
8 drawLine('c', 10)
10 main()

2. Create a new method called drawBox that accepts a character, length and height of a box. This new method should repeatedly call the function drawLine defined in the previous problem to display a box of the desired length, height and character. Run your program to obtain each of these as output: (s.c. and code) ∆

a. ************************

b. TTT

3. Write a function named getCalcTime() that accepts three integer arguments named hour, min, and sec, and returns an integer argument named totsecs. The getCalcTime() function converts the hours, minutes and seconds inputted into seconds, but IT DOES NOT DISPLAY THE ANSWER. Main() should print hours, minutes and seconds, call the method getCalcTime() and print the value returned. (s.c. and code)

4. Write a function named “getReverseWord” that accepts a string as an argument and returns (a string) its' contents backwards. Ex. "Lupoli" will equal "ilopuL"

def backwards(xStr)

(s.c. and code)
Welcome to JustAnswer.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
Which vesion of python are you using?
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i need RRJha for do this and i need this As soon as ,you do it for me last tim i get bad greet

ok, I am opting out.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok, how Will help me???

Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional, RRJHA, a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Thanks for the request. Please add 'RRJha' at the start of your question when you want to send it directly to me.

Please send original question document for this lab. You may upload the files at and post download link here.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How long time for do it 7.doc

lab 7.doc

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

did you gat the link

Received it. I'll work over them and get back to you asap.
First program seems to be complete. Do we need to paste screen capture of output and code for each question?
There seems to be only one problem in first program, it prints all characters in a new line instead of printing all of them in a single line. Was this code provided or are we allowed to change it?
I've changed first program and finished other codes too. Each question is asking for s.c. and code. Does this mean screen capture and code? Let me know. I'll then capture the outputs and send the answer.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech