Ellen, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer, Accountant and Researcher
9968427

can anyone help me with these 40 questions i have please? i

Only 12 were posted:
1 B. physical count
2 B. small number of expensive inventory units exist.
3 D. keeps a running record of the amount of inventory on hand.
4 A. the consignor
5 B. the plant manager's salary
6 A. match current costs with current revenues
7 B. lower than FIFO inventory costs.
8 D. FIFO inventory = LIFO inventory + LIFO reserve
9 A. inflated
10 C. adding the LIFO reserve amounts to beginning and ending inventory and adjusting cost of goods sold for LIFO liquidation profits whenever LIFO dipping occurs.
11 A. if LIFO is used for tax purposes, the external financial statements must also use LIFO.
12 C. increase.
Ahh - you edited the original question. I will answer the balance of the questions
13 A 1027.50
14 C. $1,067.50
15 C. $1,117.50
16 D. $495,000.
17 B. $385,000
18 C. inflated
19 A. $20
20 C. $278,856; $263,657

I am working on the second set now
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello thanks so much!!! The first set I got a 85% and the second set I got a 95%. Thanks a million!!!!! I have more coming soon when I get off work :)
Thank you Leonard – I am looking forward to it
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hello,

I was wondering. i have about 8 exam just like the ones i been sending you but I want to know how much you will charge me to complete them? im looking for the best deal lol Cool

Intermdiate accounting 2

Hi Leonard,

8 exams of 20 questions each is a total of 160 questions What do you think is fair?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I dont know but it depend on how much for charge per exam.

I think you have been paying about $60 per exam but I am not certain because the site only shows me the amount that I will receive which is less than the amount you paid
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

is 350.00 to less?

That's fine. I would need you to send each 20 question assignment on its own page addressed to FiveStarLaw. Open each question for $20 and then bonus each question 25. If you are especially happy with my work on a particular assignment, please consider an extra bonus :-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok great but one quick question can i pay up front the whole 350.00 because so many debits from my card they probably block it. i trust you fivestarlaw. i can do the first set for 20 and apply the 330.00 as a bonus?

I do not believe the system will accept that. We can try dividing it into 2 groups – each of 4 sets
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok great i will try that. i going to start the post at 175.00 and upload four exams and after you finish that our do it again. i get 10 hours per exam when i unlock them.

Ok Remember to open the question for $20 or $30. -