TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

For LogicProMust be in HTML and CSS. Has to follow those

For LogicPro

Must be in HTML and CSS. Has to follow those standards. Below is the list of tasks:

The Web site includes four or more Web pages designed along current usability guidelines.
One page must be the Home page.
One page must be a subscription page that
allows the user to become a member or subscribe to your organization and
performs HTML data validation.
The development team will make such decisions as the purpose and content of the Web site.
Submit a site plan that documents the design of the Web site.
The Web site must incorporate the use of
images,
at least one table (NOT for page layout),
at least one form,
navigation,
as well as other valid HTML elements
to produce a cohesive site that is easy to navigate.
The Web site must include external CSS used to format and layout each Web page.
The development team will decide whether to develop a single or multiple style sheets.
Validate the HTML in each Web page.
Validate the CSS style rules in each CSS.
Add the site plan to the Visual Studio Web site folder.
Zip (compress) the Visual Studio Web site folder into a .zip file to submit.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

My apologies. I am out of ideas and opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you or you can post a new question.
I will help you with your other questions though
Thank you for your patience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Relist: Other. Expert opted out on this question. Need it re-posted please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Will give $50 tip if anyone would like to take on this menial task. Thanks!

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

By when is this required?

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

By Sunday this week. Thanks!

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
You are very welcome. I will contact you once this is complete.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems