LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

Assignment #1:Movie Statistic- Write a program that can

Customer Question

Assignment #1:Movie Statistic

- Write a program that can be used to gather statistical data about the number of movies college students see in a month. The program should ask the user how many students were surveyed and dynamically allocate an array of that size.
-The program should then allow the user to enter the number of movies each student has seen.
-The program should then calculate the average, median, and mode of the values entered.
-Formulas Needed: Median is the middle number in a range of ordered values. If the number of values is even, the median is the average of the middle two values. examples: (1,2,3,4,5) Median = 3 (1,2,3,4,5,6) Median = 3.5 Mode is a number that is repeated most often. There can be more than one mode value. examples: (13, 13, 13, 13, 14, 14, 15, 16, 17) Mode = 13 (13, 13, 13, 14, 14, 14, 15, 16, 17) Mode = 13 and 14

Objectives Covered

· Numbers and Objects
· Control Flow
· Using functions
· Implementing arrays
· Pointers Final submission along with Code Documentation &

Naming Style Sheet Opening Documentation: the header block (i.e. comments at the beginning of your code) should include the following:

-Program name/syntax Description of what the program does
-Summary of the problem's specifications and assumptions
-License info (optional)
-References to sources of additional information used
-Parameters Class/Program Invariant (ensure these conditions are true)
-Algorithm(s) used (including any special notes) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Project #2 Class Person

Implement a class Person with two fields name and age, and a class Car with three fields:
-The model A pointer to the owner (a Person*)
- A pointer to the driver (also a Person*) Write a program that prompts the user to specify people and cars. Store them in a vector and a vector.
-Traverse the vector of Person objects and increment their ages by one year.
-Traverse the vector of cars and print out the car model, owner’s name and age, and driver’s name and age.
Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Welcome to Just Answer, It will be my pleasure to help you.
How soon do you need this answer ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I appreciate your response. Please answer at your comfort and convenience by april 2nd? If more time is needed, please let me know so I can check it out with my professor.

If you have time, I can offer you total of $55 for some minor corrections to a completed html assignment.. I would need am email to do so or can paypal the rest if there is no option to do so here-whatever you prefer. I just don't have an option to attach it here.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Can you pls create a separate question for Project 2 ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have already completed 90% Question #2. There are a few debugging issues which I would need to fix. If doing the assignnent is too crazy, I can give you the prototupe that I created- I have used Microsoft Visual C++.

Is there a way I can submit attachment that is other then images?

Or if this is not allowed, please let me know.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
I would prefer keeping both questions separate if you agree.i can have question 1 ready for you tonight..and we can work on question 2 once you create a new question for it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am in a rush to give this in for school and have requested delay from my professor. I have a free tutor in school but she is not helpful, so I have to pay to get a good answer.

Can you perfectly complete one question for $35? I actually only needed that assignment the most. If this turns out good, I will look for you everytime.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
I will opt out for other experts. Best Wishes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That is okay-just keep me in mind if you have time these two days. I just can't afford to pay more when I still want help with other ones. If I just can't get an answer, then I may I look for you again?

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

My name isXXXXX am another expert here and I will help you.
If you have any file(s). Zip, upload the file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.
When do you need these answers?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

There is an option to attach files, but it only allow attaching images. Am I seeking the wrong area?

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay I am working on it-I am just zipping files for first time as taught by utube :-P.

I will take one minute.

Thank you for helping!

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
welcome
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

After I clicked on upload two times, the screen went blank and the link area shows this url: http://wikisend.com/download/131322/

Did I do this right?

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Yes, it is correct and I got your files.
Please check back in 12 hours for the answers.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Perfect!

I have the updated and completed class person assignment attached. I am 100% new to programming and seeking an extra completed assignment sample for that second question to understand it better. Do you have a prototype solution for that you give to me?

Other than that, the first question is in need and the html document needs minor corrections.

http://wikisend.com/download/902942/

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
I will check it.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Download answer #1 from here Movies_Statistics_CPP.cpp
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Download answer #2 from here Person_Car_CPP.cpp

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I just want to resolve three things:

1- I am working on debugging header errors with both c++ assignments and haven't figured it out yet:

1>Movie Statistics.cpp(28): warning C4627: '#include <iostream>': skipped when looking for precompiled header use
1> Add directive to 'StdAfx.h' or rebuild precompiled header
1>Movie Statistics.cpp(29): warning C4627: '#include <iomanip>': skipped when looking for precompiled header use
1>Movie Statistics.cpp(154): fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header. Did you forget to add '#include "StdAfx.h"' to your source?
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 1 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

2- Would you be able to make corrections to my html document? The sample outlook and my version is already included.

Thanks! I will be back in a few hours.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Please provide the screenshot
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

http://wikisend.com/download/532732/HTML%20PROJECT%20INSTRUCTIONS.zip

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
These are some project instructions.
Provide me screenshot of error, which you are getting?
Are you using Visual Studio 2010?
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

Download answers again from here

#1 Movies_Statistics_CPP.zip

#2 Person_Car_CPP.zip
Unzip to get complete Visual Studio project.

Unzip the zip file to a folder.
Look for .sln file in the unzipped folder.
Double click this .sln file to open it in Visual Studio.
Press F5 to run the project.

Let me know if it works for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I found the sln file and was able to successfully open it, but I am quite confused as to why I always can open and sometime I can't with the source code. After I delete the file and download and extract multiple times, I finally got to open the document and worked it successfully. This is pretty confusing language to deal with and maintain.

I just wanted also to ask you how much do you charge if let's say I look for you for correcting assignments on a weekly basis? How can I add extra to this question so that I can have my html document corrected? I would like to keep in contact and figure something out. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do see there is an edit price option. Would you be able to make the corrections to my html document if I give alittle more? I will pay first just to show sincerity, but I want to know what you think.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Again, I appreciate everything and I know that you are a great tutor to come to when I need my question answered or just a second opinion.

I am quite new to just answer, but am a regular to ebay since it's been around for a while. I definitely enjoyed working with you and would give you 100% positive rating.That is just no doubt and you got my word as evidence right here! :-)

I just am confused on how it we can work out a price for correction to html document. It really is a minor issue that bugs me and I can't figure out. Is the minimum for asking new questions $22? Could I offer a total of $55 and pay first before you answer it so you feel secure?

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.

You can edit the price by sending an email to info @ justanswer.com (without space).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You mean in regards XXXXX XXXXX new question I can edit price? That sounds like it would take time to be editied, but is good to know too. Is $55 total for these answers and the coming questions okay with you? If you prefer, would I be able to ask the question private so others can't view? I want to make sure you and I both come to a mutual agreement where we are both happy with the results. Let me know anything I can do to make this better for you as I will look for you again if you don't mind....

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Please start a new question for HTML question using "For LogicPro only". Then I will send an email to moderators to make this thread private.