TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

FOR TheDoctor ONLY!. Hello again, I need to Review the Service

FOR TheDoctor ONLY!. Hello again, I need to Review the Service Request SR-kf-016, E-Commerce Site on the student website.

Develop a prototype from code that exhibits improved functionality for your e-commerce site. You can create a prototype either using Dreamweaver® software or another tool.

Can you help?
Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

Do you have a link to the web site that is supposed to be reviewed?

And by when is this required?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need this by tomorrow. Sorry...I'll make sure to tip. The web page is on student website, so you will not be able to access. There are some files that were provided and I can send to you.

I need to be able to see the site. Otherwise, the assignment will be very wrong.

Please take screenshots of the site. Then send me all files by uploading the zipped files to

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link' option and then paste it here.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay. The entire assignment was to do the following:

ReviewtheService Request SR-kf-016, E-Commerce Site on the student website.(I will upload)

Use the chosen website from Week One or Kudler Fine Foods in the Virtual Organizations.

Analyze the marketing and advertising of other competitor’s use on their e-commerce sites. ( I already did this).

Identify any additional usability and design problems on your chosen e-commerce site or Kudler Fine Foods. (I will upload a list of problems)

Develop a prototype from code that exhibits improved functionality for your e-commerce site.

If you are using Kudler Fine Foods you will find CSS files, templates, and context as part of the Service Request.

Write a 2-page memo explaining how the e-commerce site or Kudler Fine Foods website you are creating meets the user requirements to compete in its market. Include the prototype of the e-commerce site. (I will do).

I will upload the files shortly.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay here are the files. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Sorry I forgot to include this one in this one with the Word docs link.

Hello again,

Now that I have the full requirements, I can see that I will not be able to complete this by tomorrow. All your original question stated was a prototype. However, in the requirements document it states that you are to implement the actual functionality, including database integration and use of an API from the U.S. postal service, along with various forms for data entry. This is a significant amount of work.

Due to other obligations, I will not have enough time to complete all of this by tomorrow.

I will open your request to other professionals for their review. You will be notified once another professional wishes to contact you.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I highlighted in yellow that the I didn't think the expected results are needed; therefore ignore that part. I probably should have just taken it out. The part I need is some basic coding that I listed on "Items to Change" word document. From my understanding the site does not have to be fully functional.but I need the coding and the pages.

Hello again,

If you just need the "Items to Change" requirements, then I can certainly have that to you by tomorrow.

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you!

You are welcome. I will contact you once this is ready.
Hello again,

I believe that I got everything in the items to change document.

The logo is now a link to the index (home) page.

"Shop Online" and "Contact Us" have been added to the menu.

There is a search box to the right of the logo, above the nav bar.

There is a sub-menu on "Shop Online" that appears when you hover over shop online.

There are meta keywords and meta description tags.

And there are two new pages:  cart and checkout.

Just a note for your own benefits. Most instructors are woefully outdated in their methodology, technology, and material. The keywords meta tag is not used any longer and has not been used for quite some time. Google engineers have release videos and statements over and over again trying to explain to web developers that Google, nor any other major search engine, pays any attention at all at the keywords meta tag. In fact, they actively avoid it because WAY back when they were actually used, people absued them drastically. So, that's just a good thing to know in general.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for the information on the META tag keywords. I read that online and posed a question to the other students and instructor regarding it, but no one has yet answered. I will take a look at what you sent now.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.