R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

RRJha, I have a question. I have a file with 5 columns of data.

RRJha, I have a question. I have a file with 5 columns of data. I want to be able to
Forecast the data in column AIR1 to AIR6262, but forecast progressively. I attached the file http://ge.tt/296ZGFc/v/0
so I want to use the forecast function to forecast the next value for AIR3 using the AIR1 and AIR2 used in the formula to forecast the value for the AIR3 to be placed in the AIX3. Then forecast the value for AIR4 using the AIR1 to AIR3 and place this forecasted value in the AIX4 and so on. I would like these to be done for the AIS column and the AIT column AIU column and the AIV column as well. I would like this to be done in macro so I can run this every time I get new data. This is a large file but want you to focus on the range of data described above without any other data being altered. I want to be able to run this macro at least 60,000 past the row 6262 to be able to process new data as I receive it. Thanks
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Thanks for asking. I'll work over this and let you know.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks again!