Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

CO2.V.7.1

CO2.V.7.1
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you post the specifics of the lesson? There is nothing here related to the material or the work involved.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mr.Greg,

I doing right now my homework on COV2.7.1 Business English and I need all twenty answers of nr.7 lessons

Hello...

We might be able to help but we do not have the twenty questions posted here for us - can you send them to us
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Questions:

1. wich of the following is a characteristic of communication in high- context cultures

2.Wich of the following would be the most useful strategy for learning to communicate effectively with international employees working in your overseas divisions?

3.You are in a meeting with an international executive at his office. A colleague
comes in to talk to him during your appointment and he accepts two phone calls.
This probably means that:

4.Nonverbal symbols

5.Which of the following is NOT a good guideline to follow when writing to
international audiences?

6.If a business associate from overseas refuses to look you in the eye while you
and he are speaking, you should

7.In response to a compliment on his excellent oral presentation, a Japanese
business executive replies, "No, it wasn't very good." Which of the following is
the MOST likely explanation for this response?

8.The emphasis given to one or more words in a sentence is

9.You are speaking to a group of 25 people for 30 minutes. You should

10.In order to appear more authoritative in a speaking situation, you should

11.Dot planning is

12.Positive roles and actions of individuals that help the group achieve its task
goals include

13.Unsuccessful groups are more likely than successful groups to

14.When someone complains about a problem, is it a good idea to quickly suggest a
solution

15.Buying time with limited agreement is a useful strategy when you

16.Repeating in your own words the verbal content of the critic's message is

17.Angelo says, "I want to open the window while we work in here." Bruce says, "I
want to keep the window closed." Jenna then asks Angelo, "Will you be satisfied
if we have the window open?" Jenna is

18.Which of the following sentences advocates an idea in a positive way

19.If a group does not formally vote during a meeting

20.Which of the following is NOT something a group should do when it plans a
collaborative writing project

Expert:  replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience: M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration