Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Claremont School Situation: The Claremont School course catalog

Customer Question

Claremont School Situation: The Claremont School course catalog reads as follows: “To enroll in CIS 288, which is an advanced course, a student must complete two prerequisites — CIS 110 and CIS 286. A student who completes either one of these prerequisites and obtains the instructor’s permission, however, will be allowed to take CIS 288.”

a. Create a decision table that describes the Claremont School course catalog regarding eligibility for CIS 288. Show all possible rules.
b. Draw a simplified decision tree to represent the Claremont School catalog. Describe the results.
c. Why might you use a decision tree rather than a decision table?
Category: Homework
Expert:  replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

CLICK HERE for the resource on this prompt.

Feel free to request me anytime. Just put "For TeacherGreg" at the front of your post or, even better, bookmark my weblink at www.GregPearl.com and use the question box on my page - still put the "For TeacherGreg" in the front of the post so it is directly sent to me.

All the best in your studies and have a wonderful rest of the week.
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience: M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Greg. Just being curious. Have you share this answer to anyone else? or is it just me?

Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
I have completed this several times in the past and this is a model. It contains the information you need to put together your response - you will need to put into your own words and voice but the information related to the decision tree (along with the decision tree itself) is exactly what you need for the assignment.

:-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks.

Will you be able to answer these questions too?

Question1:

Student Bookstore at Pleasant Creek Community College Situation: The bookstore staff at Pleasant Creek Community College works hard to satisfy students, instructors, and the school’s business office. Instructors specify textbooks for particular courses, and the bookstore orders the books and sells them to students. The bookstore wants you to develop an object-oriented model for a new bookstore information management system.

a. List possible objects in the bookstore operation, including their attributes and methods.
b. Identify possible use cases and actors.
c. Select one of the use cases that you identified in Step b. and create a sequence diagram.
d. Create an object relationship diagram that provides an overview of the system, including how textbooks are selected by instructors, approved by a department head, and sold to students by the bookstore.

Before submitting your files, compress all the files into a single .zip file or copy and paste the contents of the individual files into a single Word file (if that is possible given the file types. Contact your professor if you have any questions about this.

Submit your response as a file upload. To submit your document, click the Browse button, and select your file. Then click the Submit button. Your professor will be notified that your response is ready to be graded.

Question 2:

Pleasant Creek Community College Registration System Situation: Pleasant Creek Community College has a typical school registration process. Student support services include faculty advisors and tutors. The administration has asked you, as IT manager, to develop an object-oriented model for a new registration system.

a. List possible objects in the new registration system, including their attributes and methods.
c. Create a use case diagram that shows how students register.
d. Create a state transition diagram that describes typical student states and how they change based on specific actions and events.

?

Yes, I believe I have the resource for the first one, for sure, and will need to look over the second one.

You would need to post these in a new thread (as we are only allowed to answer one question set per thread) and just put "For TeacherGreg" at the start of the post so that it is routed to me and the other experts know you are requesting me.

Also, be sure to rate this one when satisfied so I receive credit for my help today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If you can provide me the answer for the 1st and 2nd questions. I will put the bonus here for you instead of open new questions.

Expert:  replied 1 year ago.
CLICK HERE for the resources on the second two posted with the agreement to provide the bonus in addition to the rating above.

For the second question, I - unfortunately - do not have the text in editable from but will provide you with the visuals you need in completing.

All the best in your studies. Feel free to request me anytime.

:-)
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need these questions as well.

Again, I will add bonus if you can provide assistance.

Question 3

North Shore Boat Sales Situation: North Shore Boat Sales sells new and used boats and operates a web-based boat brokerage business in Toronto. The company has grown, and North Shore needs a new information system to manage the inventory, the brokerage operation, and information about prospective buyers and sellers. Dan Robeson, the owner, asked you to design samples of computer screens and reports that the new system might produce.

a. Design a switchboard that includes the main information management functions that North Shore might require.
b. Create a storyboard with a design layout that allows customers to perform the following functions: obtain information about new boats, obtain information about used boats, send an e-mail to North Shore, learn more about the company, or review links to other marine-related sites.
c. Suggest reports that might be useful to North Shore’s management.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Done with the payment. Were you able to get the fund? Also, can you help me with the other questions?

Sorry about the delay, I just got up and moving this morning.

I am not able to track down this resource. I will continue to look just in case but you are going to probably want to open a new question on this to see if the other professionals have the needed resource possibly.

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Greg,

On the second set of question. If you open that document, part D. where it said:

You had a draw there and the first circle that I see, it said "Membno". I am not sure if this is suppose to be there? Could you please address this?

Thanks