TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

**For Doctor** Could you just finish the rest of the proje

**For Doctor** Could you just finish the rest of the project
Category: Homework
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. Thank you four requesting me.

Please describe what else needs completed.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you said its only about 60% done but could tou also have users being able to block other users, and the comment box to show only only like 20 recent comments and option to load more, deleting your own account option,

Thats about it

Thanks you sir
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

That 60% update was posted many hours before the answer was provided. It went from 60% to 100%.

I included the option to deactivate your own account. No site actually has an option to fully delete an account, as it is extremely poor practice. The account is simply marked as inactive and the user can no longer log in. That way, if the user calls up the web admin and says that they did it by mistake, it can be reversed. Though, I should make sure that I removed the individual's posts from all the feeds, which I don't think that I did.

I will implement the 20 recent comments with pagination and block users option and then contact you once this is all complete.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay, Thank you very much. Is it also able to make when the user who is registered if they choose to remember the password XXXXX that everytime they visit the page just a login page come up instead the whole register and login page

should be all. I'm sorry I know it's a lot

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
The PDF stated that autologin option is required. So it currently works like Facebook. If you select remember and then log in, and then you close your browser and then reopen and go back to the page, you are automatically logged in. You don't see the main page at all.

Now, if you explicitly log out, your session and cookie will be cleared (just like Facebook), and you will be able to see the registration and log in again.

I will contact you once these other updates are completed.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!

You can download the additions here:

This is the full project with all code. I included the original database file that I sent you and also another sql file called updateDatabase.sql. This database has the table creation for the blocking table.

In addition to being able to block other users, the feeds now show up to 20 messages. At that point a "more" option will display. When click on the more options, up to 20 more message will appear, and so on.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Table 'friendface.friend_block' doesn't exist gives me the error.

Also one thing. The comments don't have reply option and also the private messages don't have reply or delete options.

Could you do that for me i will pay you extra 15%

That should be all.

Thank you.

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
The error is because you didn't run the script I told you to run. As I stated, updateDatabase.sql contains the SQL to create the block table. You need to run that in your database.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay that works,

But could you do the reply to comments and messages and being able to delete private messages.

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

Yes. That will take a few hours to implement. I will contact you once it is complete. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you so much!

I also get this message once i upload ti to webserver:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION, expecting ')' in /home/content/b/v/e/tito/html/bosnia/include/include.php on line 2

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
It does not make sense for a parse error to appear unless the include.php file was edited is some way. Download this file:

Upload this php file to your server and then give me the link to this file on your web server.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I uploaded it to a different and its the same thing here : http://udecol.com/include/php_info.php

Nevermind I think i need to update run php5.3 insted of 5.2

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Alright, the version of PHP being used on that server is very outdated. You will have to use a different include.php to support the antiquated servers.

http://wikisend.com/download/407874/include.php

Replace your include/include.php with this one.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Here is an update:

I have added the ability to delete private messages.

The functionality for replying is a significant effort. I will contact you once it is complete.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX have some additions later this week if you want?

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

Absolutely. Whenever you have additional requirements, simply start a question with **For TheDoctor**

Thank you and have a wonderful day.