Ray Atkinson
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience:  Inner-city high school substitute teacher. Degrees in mathemetics, accounting, and education. Years and years of tutoring.
29937297

The altitude of Polaris at upper culmination was measured with

The altitude of Polaris at upper culmination was measured with aTransit having a Vertical arc. the reading was 39 degrees and 30 ft. The index error was +2 ft. and the declination of Polaris was 88 Degrees 52 ft. Find the observers Latitude?
Hello again and thanks for the request. Let me check my resources and see if I can find the resource necessary for this question.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience: Inner-city high school substitute teacher. Degrees in mathemetics, accounting, and education. Years and years of tutoring.