TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

This question is for TheDoctor: Hi. How youve actually

This question is for TheDoctor:

Hi. How you've actually answered this question for someone else. I'll pay for the answers.
Would need it by the weekend.
Thanks

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/7my5m-9-9-write-html-markup-create-form-following-capab.html
Category: Homework
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for requesting me.

So you need:

9.9, 9.10, 10.2, 10.5, 11.2, 11.8, 11.9, 12.3, and 12.5?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey. Yes please and I believe it was 10.6 not 10.5.
Thanks!
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I will contact you once this is complete.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!

You can download the completed assignments here:

You will find a folder for each part. Each part is newly written. This includes a PHP project, Two Java projects, and two ASP.NET projects. It is a magnificently huge amount of work, as I am sure you are aware.

Eveything is ready to be turned in. If you wish to test any of it yourself, please be aware that everything in these projects require appropriate set up and configuration in order for you to run it. The easist to run is the ASP projects. You simply open the solution in Visual Studio Express for Web and then open teh aspx file and then press on the play button. It will open in the browser indicated on the play button.

PHP requires that you have PHP-Enabled Apache running. On windows, this usually means something like WAMP or XAMPP.

For the servlet ones, you must have Apache Tomcat running correctly and you must deploy the WAR files to the webapps directory. Then the servlets are accessed at /greet/ and /bulb/

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help.

Please remember to rate my answer. It is the only way that I receive credit for my time and effort. If you require more assistance, simply continue our conversation before leaving any rating.

Thank you so much for using JustAnswer. Have a great day!
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

I see that you were able to retrieve the assignments. If you have any issues with Tomcat or PHP, just let me know. I assure you that all of the projects work correctly. If you do have any trouble with the different server software, just let me know. I can help you get everything set up correctly.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey. I haven't had a chance to look over it yet. I'll look at it by tomorrow and leave feedback by Sunday. So far I'm extremely satisfied with the help!
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

I'm glad that you are happy and look forward to hearing back from you. Whenever you have a chance, please remember to rate my answer.

Thank you again.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

I wanted to mention that the two names for old customers that you can type in for 12.5 are Craig Horner and Bridget Regan

When you type in either name (correctly), the rest of the form is filled out based on a Hashtable in the C# XXXXX

Again, if you have any issues with PHP or Tomcat, let me know. Running the Microsoft solutions should be the simplest part.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey. I have a question about how to open 11.2. I've uploaded it to a host and tried to open the source index but nothing opens up. Any ideas?

http://11-2.agl.net63.net/WebContent/index.jsp

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
000webhost does not support JSP. You cannot deploy a java solution to just any web server. It has to be a web server that is built to support Java solutions. I am not aware of any free web hosting services that support Java solutions.

Whenever you are ready, please remember to rate my answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ohh. Also for 12.3 and 12.5 how do you open those?

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey. If its not too much of a bother would you be able to send me screenshots of 11.2 11.9 12.3 and 12.5 that it works? That would help!

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Here are the screenshots:

Attachment: 2013-03-31_173823_screenshots.docx

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey. Everything was great. I am really impressed with the quality and prompt work you've provided. I may be submitting another request soon.
Thanks!!!
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.

You are very welcome! If you would like to work with me again in the future, please remember to start your questions with **For TheDoctor**

Have a great day!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey again.... I was hoping you can help me. I saw this post and was wondering if you had the screen shots for these?

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/7pkfj-assignment-4-chapter-13-exercise-13-1-p-610-exercise.html

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

I cannot provide screenshots of another customer's homework solution.

I also cannot answer a new question on a previous question thread.

If you would like assistance with the assignments in 13, 14, and 15, please enter a new question, starting it with **For TheDoctor**

Thank you