R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech

Hello LogicPro you just finished helping me out

Hello LogicPro you just finished helping me out on some of my codes but was wondering if you were able to work on programs in the class DIGITAL Systems a compe270 class

the question is "

•  Do a BCD to 7-segment display decoder. Your design will result in 7 K-maps, one for each of the 7 segments. It will input a 4 bit BCD number and activate the appropriate segments to represent the BCD number as a 7-segment symbol, so BCD 0000 (zero) will light all segments except segment-G the center displaying a zero, BCD 0001 will light segments B and C only, displaying a 1 symbol, and so on. The symbol for 6 should light segments A C D E F G, the symbol for 9 should light segments A B C D F G.

Welcome back and thank you for asking me.
My apologies.This is beyond my knowledge and I am opting out for other experts to join you.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok thank you
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer from a new Professional. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes continue to search

I'd be glad to help. I'll work it out and get back to you by tonight.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I need screenshots of it running.. The program we use is called ISE please get back to me RRJHa
Sorry, I thought you only needed the design formulas. I'll opt out as I don't have ISE
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I could still use the design formulas then i can just enter them in.
Ok. I'd do it then.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok get back to me when done thanks

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech