TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

Hi The Doctor, can you provide me with the answer for this

Hi The Doctor,

can you provide me with the answer for this assignment please. you already answered the questions. i can pay $10.

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/7my5m-9-9-write-html-markup-create-form-following-capab.html?txsid=21806059&opt=10&archiveid=12828010&viewquestion=74091869&token=EC-3AD55108488235335&PayerID=B8S33K5KDTLH6

thank you
Category: Homework
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer.

I will contact you once this is ready.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, you already completed the answer for those questions. i tried to download the files you have in there "where they charged you to check the answer but the file is different and irrelevant."

thank you very much and I am not sure how deep the assignment goes.

tell me if covers this exercises as well.

5) Exercise 12.3 (p. 566)
6) Exercise 12.5 (p. 567)

1) Exercise 13.1 (p. 610)
2) Exercise 13.2 (p. 610)
3) Exercise 13.3 (p. 610)
4) Exercise 13.8 (p. 610)
Chapter 14:
5) Exercise 14.3 (p. 653)
6) Exercise 14.6 (p. 653)
Chapter 15:
7) Exercise 15.5 (p. 685)
8) Exercise 15.8 (p. 685)

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

It does not include any 13's 14's or 15's.

It includes

9.9, 9.10, 10.2, 10.6, 11.2, 11.8, 11.9, 12.3, and 12.5

These projects alone will take at least five hours of work. The additional ones are likely to increase that to 10+ hours. I cannot simply give you the work I did for another customer. I would have to create all brand new files for you. This includes a PHP page, Java Servlets, and ASP work. And I don't know what these additional ones involve, as I do not have the text book. You must enter the questions into this thread.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I though the answers could be shared. i just need asap 11.9 12.3 and 12.5

http://ge.tt/9fag4Mb/v/0?c for the book.

how much will be for the additional ones? there is no rush on these ones.

thank you

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

Almost all schools these days upload project content to a third-party engine that flags content as plagiarism if the content has been submitted before. So if I were to provide you with the answer I provided someone else, there is extremely high possibility that you would get into serious trouble with your school. That is why I will not give out answers I have created for someone else. All my work is 100% original for each customer.

So you are saying that you need 11.9, 12.3, and 12.5 for this question? The 11's are my favorites. You can enter the others that you need into a new question and the system will set the price. Do not do that until we are done with these questions.

I will contact you when these questions are complete. We can then discuss doing more.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes. I will use a different question for the 13 and up.

thank you.

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
No problem. I will contact you as soon as these first ones are complete.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!

You can download the completed 11.9, 12.3, and 12.5 here:

In this zip file, you will find three archives.

The first is called 11.war. This is a Web Archive file. It can be imported into Eclipse and eclilpse will create the entire project for you and you will have all the files already set up in place correctly. You can also use the war file to deploy to tomcat.

The other two files are zip file that contain the Visul Studio solutions for each requirement.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm here to help.

Please remember to rate my answer. It is the only way that I receive credit for my time and effort. If you require more assistance with these three questions, simply continue our conversation before leaving any rating.

If you would like to ask me the additional questions, please enter a new question here and start it with **For TheDoctor**.

Thank you so much for using JustAnswer. Have a great day!
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

I wanted to make sure you were doing alright with the files that I sent you. Obviously, the .NET solutions are opened in Microsoft Visual Studio.

The 11.9 one is actually both 11.8 and 11.9 (11.8 is a prerequisite of 11.9). That file must be imported into Eclipse in order to see the files. You would go to File->Import. Then expand "Web" and select WAR File. The browse for the file that I sent and it will automatically create the file for you.

Also, if you place the WAR file into the webapps directory of Tomcat, Tomcat will automatically deploy the archive. You would then access the project at your local tomcat url appended with /11/bulb.jsp

So if your tomcat is running on port 80, it would be accessed at:

http://localhost/11/bulb.jsp

This all assumes that you have Tomcat set up correctly and running.

The ASP solutions are much easier to test. Open the solution file (.sln) with Microsoft Visual Studio Express for Web and then open the correct file (Controls.aspx or Zip.aspx, depending on which one you open) and then simply press the play button in Visual Studio. It will open in the specified browser.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the feedback. IT is helping me a lot. I am just having some trouble with my tomcat. I will give you a feedback tomorrow.

thank you once again.

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

12.3 is not what the description says.

I think you send me 12.3 twice

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

I did not send you 12.3 twice. I just downloaded the zip file from this thread. There are two zip folder within it:

123.zip

and

125.zip

Inside of 123.zip is a solution called ControlForm.sln This solution is a simple form that asks the user form their Name, address, favorite color, and favorite music. When a postback is done, the value of the controls is output. That is exactly the 12.3 description. The form itself is out of the text book. The form started with the Name and favorite color. 12.3 has you add address and favorite music. That is exactly what I sent you.

12.3 Modify the ASP.NET document controls.aspx and its accompanying code-behind file, controls.aspx.cs , to add the following: a text box for the user’s address and a drop-down list for favorite category of music (rock, rap, country, classical, jazz), which must be populated in the code-behind file. The values of the new controls must be output when a postback is done.

Inside of the 125.zip is a solution called AJAXZip.sln. This solution is also taken directly from the text book. The original solution from the text book auto-updates the city and state when certain Colorado zip codes are entered (e.g., 81611). This is done with an AJAX call. The directions for 12.5 are to alter the form to also include the ability to update the form when an old customer's name is entered. So if you enter the first and last name of an old customer, the other fields will update. You can enter either Betty White or Alan Rickman and the form will update. This is exactly what was requested for 12.5 per the description given for 12.f:

12.5 Modify the ASP.NET AJAX zip code application to provide the address, zip code, city, and state of old customers. Use a hash whose keys are last names and first names, concatenated. The information about the customer can be a single string with the address, zip code, city, and state, all concatenated together.

So, I sent you 12.3 and 12.5, exactly as they were requested using the exact file from the text book.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes,

you were right. I am sorry for the misunderstanding. the extraction was placed in the wrong folder.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ready for the second part? the 13's and up

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

Sure. Go here and enter a new question. Please remember to start your question with **For TheDoctor**

Thank you