TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

PHP, MySQL Social Script Project.

PHP, MySQL Social Script Project.

Category: Homework
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

Please provide details. You can upload any documents to http://ge.tt

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link' option and then paste it here.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

http://caxlo.com/bosnia.zip here you can download 4 pdf files explaining the way it should look like. Its a final senior capstone project i choose to do

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Thank you,

By when is this required?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I would like to have it done it 7-10 days but if you need more time is fine.

Additional parts you can find at www.caxlo.com/bosnia.pdf

or just ask me I will be available.

Thank you very much sir.

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

The pictures of the site from your zip file display a large number of images. Do you have those images or can I use any images as long as the functionality is implemented?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

you can use any images I can change them later myself. I'm not worried about the images or colors I will change that later on. All I care about is that the script is similar to the png files and it works and is functional.

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Alright. I will contact you once this is complete.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay, Thank you sir.

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

I wanted to provide you with an update. As you are probably aware, this is a rather large project. I have it about 60% done. I believe you will be extremely pleased with the results once they are ready.

Thank you
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!<br /><br />

You can download the completed assignment here:<br /><br />

Attachment: 2013-03-29_111415_alldone.zip

<br /><br />
I have included the database in database.sql This file is a dump from phpMyAdmin<br /><br />
As I am sure you are aware, you must have an active PHP environment in order to run a PHP solution. This could be WAMP or XAMPP on a windows computer.<br /><br />
After you have created the database, you will need to check include/Constant.class.php<br /><br />
At the top of this file, you will find static variables for host, user, pass, and db. These are your database connection parameters. As you can see, it is currently set up for local host, username root, and no password. If your system is set up differently, you will need to change these values.<br /><br />
I included a small amount of test data in the database and files. You can remove it from the database if you want. But I wanted you to have something to view from the beginning. There are currently three login accounts:<br /><br />
fday@testemail99.com
rguzman@testemail99.com
cdonovan@testemail99.com<br /><br />
Each account's password XXXXX password<br /><br />
I also have created a short screencast of the site already installed and running:<br /><br />
This project includes 24 php files and 1 CSS file. As you might imagine, it was a massive amount of work (about 19 hours). So if you find anything that doesn't work perfectly, feel free to fix if you want or just ask me.<br /><br />
Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much and have a great day!
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

I saw a small CSS size issue. Here is a correct version. I changed one line in css/main.css

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm at work now, but I will check it out and I know it is a lot of work. Could i ask new question ill pay you more to complete the project?

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems