R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

I need the solutions to an economics assignment. Consulting

I need the solutions to an economics assignment. Consulting project production decisions at Harding silicon enterprises inc
Welcome!

Let me know if you still need it.

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I do
Ok, I'll post the answer shortly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
There are not any answers to view.
Please download answer below

https://www.box.com/s/rn4yh0epusr7vfaocv0s

Please rate the answer.

Let me know if you need help with anything else. Just add 'RRJha' at the start of your new question to send it directly to me.

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

RRJha

I cannot make out the 2nd page it appears to be overlapping with the chart. I have a question the answers I have compared to yours are different. Is yours from a cost or production standpoint?

Could you download the file or are you viewing it online? There should be a download link on top right, where you can save it on your computer. My data is also included in the word document.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am having trouble viewing it online.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am having trouble viewing it online. I will try to download.

Yes, online viewer might not be working well. Try downloading it using 'Download' button at the top.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

That worked. Thanks.

You're welcome!

Let me know if you've any questions. All set, please don't forget to leave a rating for the answer.

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

RRJha

I will look over it after I get off of work and then I will let you know if I have any questions. And I will be sure to leave a rating too.

OK
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

HI RRJha,

Do you have this in the excel format as well? I didnt come with what you have. I am trying to compare

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

RRJha

Where did you get the numbers from in the total cost function?

And yes I will rate you!

Please see Q2 part (a) to see derivation of total cost function.

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

RRJha

Thanks for your help. I have another assignment that I will need your help on. How do I go about doing it? Ask for you or send it directly to you?

Please create a new question thread and add 'RRJha' at the start. Upload the original question document at wikisend.com and post download link as your new question. I'll download the document, review it and let you know.

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks I will send .

Attachment: 2013-04-01_154030_pool_vac_homework.pdf

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

RRJha

The site would not allow me to ask a new question or download to wikisend.com. Please advise

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi RRJha
On the assignment you have completed for me could you tell me what the inverse demand function and marginal revenue equation would be? I still have some unanswered questions here
Inverse demand function is same as MC function we derived in Q2 part a.
We derived MC as f(Q), inverse demand is P = f(Q)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks, I still can't get the docs to load on the wiki stand for the new assignment