asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
Experience:  M.S. Bio, B.S. in Animal Science and Wildlife Biology. Comprehensive Spanish Written and Oral Skills

need accelerated biology help

need accelerated biology help. I am preparing for a test and need help in review. Can you this to the proper expert if not yourself. I am attaching 2 pages and just need short answers as I am reviewing myself. I need responds to question 1-23 on first page and 3-7 on second page, the letter sub questions.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Continue looking
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of the homework professionals.
What is the deadline to have this resource returned to you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

could I get it tomorrow late? Is that enough time?

Thanks for updating,

Unfortunately this is too extensive for me to complete by your stated deadline.

I will opt out and move to the top of the list and message a couple of others who might have the time to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you
I see you are looking for assistance with this assignment still. Because of your deadline, I would be willing to answer just page 2 questions for this value. Please let me know if you'd like me to do this. If not, I will opt out so the question opens up again :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Okay, I will complete only page 2, questions 3-7 for you by late this evening.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
Experience: M.S. Bio, B.S. in Animal Science and Wildlife Biology. Comprehensive Spanish Written and Oral Skills
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can you also do page 1? I will pay you for that. I liked your first answers

I am happy you are satisfied with my answers. Please remember to rate my answer on the above post.

Unfortunately, I am overloaded and I cannot complete page 1. I wish I could! Please think of me for future assignments.