Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

client Hector Martinez owns thorohgbred horses, last wk Buzz,

client Hector Martinez owns thorohgbred horses, last wk Buzz, a stablehand was admiring 1 of Hector's champ horses, pokey. After Buzz asked some questins about the horse, Buzz asked Hector, "How much will he take for Pokey", Hector replied "He would sell Pokey to him for $500". "All right" said Buzz, "i'll take Pokey" Buzz simultaneously handed Hector $500 in cash. Hector immediately gave back the money to Buzz sayin "He had no idea he had so much money, horse isn't 4 sale & Pokey would bring in at least $500K at an auction or open market" Although Hector refused to accept the money from Buzz, Buzz insisted there was a valid contract. *Hector contacted our firm to ascertain if there's a valid contract & how he can get out of transfering ownership of Pokey to Buzz. 1. List 5 law books or series in preparing a memo of law 2. explain what inform. each law book/series law book mentioned would provide 3)rank the order in which you would utilize the law books mentioned from the 1st - 5th

Optional Information:
New York
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please continue.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Studying to be a paralegal but not sure if the books below are the right answers. tks

1. American Jurisprudence 2d (Am. Jur. 2d)

1. Corpus Juris Secundum (C.J.S.)

1. Restatement of Law by the American Law Institute

1. New York Jurisprudence. 2nd Edition

1. McKinney's Consolidated Laws of New York Annotated

(Annotated Statute & Code Series)

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

CLICK HERE for the resource on this prompt.
Feel free to request me anytime. Just put "For TeacherGreg" at the front of your post or, even better, bookmark my weblink at and use the question box on my page - still put the "For TeacherGreg" in the front of the post so it is directly sent to me.

All the best in your studies and have a wonderful rest of the week.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am in NY

Let me update list and I will get back to you in a short bit. I apologize for that confusion as I had recently completed for Texas and thought that is what was required.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is what I found, please confirm if this is right. Tks

1.West's New York Law Finder (Your Coordinated Research Guide to New York, Federal and General West Publications)

2. New York Jurisprudence. 2nd Edition

3. The Northeastern Reporter, Volume 108

1. New York Contract Law (Vol. 28, New York Practice Series)

5. West's® New York Digest, 4th (Key Number Digest®)

Thanks for updating. Give me about 10 more minutes as I am checking on a couple New York law info resources I have - I missed that above and will look at and review your responses.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Alright - wanted to check on one of those for sure but, yes, your list looks perfect!

Good luck in your studies and I wish you the best in your studies.

Feel free to request me anytime for your homework needs - it will help to get it routed more quickly to a professional in the field.

Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience: M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Greg, If I was doing research what order would I start with these five.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.