Gwyn
Gwyn, Teacher
Experience:  *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History
44340502

Hi Gwyn, I have another assignment for you please let me know

Customer Question

Hi Gwyn, I have another assignment for you please let me know if you could do it.

PART 1

• Provide a 250-300 word researched essay that you provide a guidelines on what are appropriate and safe toys for children. This essay is non-age specific. An example guideline is “For children under 3, make sure there are no small parts that could become lodged in a child’s throat and cause suffocation.” Be sure to provide references and use in-text citations when what your write is not your own words. This portion is to be done in paragraph format and double-spaced. There are no images in this section.

For Part 2:
• Select an age group. Choose between 6-12 months, 1-3 years, OR 3-5 years.

• Select three (3) developmentally appropriate toys and their images (total of 3 images) for this age group choice.

• You need to explain why each toy is developmentally appropriate for your selected age group.

• You need to explain why each toy is appealing for your selected age group.

• You need to explain if a parent would select this toy and give reasons why they would or would not.

• You need to explain if you, as an early childhood education student, would select this toy and give reasons why you would or would not. Consider whether it would be a good choice to use in a day care or preschool facility.

Please submit your entire project in one file.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
Hi there! Thank you for the request. May I ask when this one is due?
Also, do you know if there is a word count for the second part?

Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

They both due April 04/2013. no there no word count for the second part.

Thanks.

Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
Perfect! That gives me plenty of time to do the research and give you a quality answer. I will post regularly so that the question does not time out and so you will know that I am still working on this for you. Although it is due April 4th, I will do my best to have it ready for you by Friday of this week.

Have a great night,

Gwyn
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you very much. you do have a great night also.

Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
Hi there! I am working on this one today and tomorrow and will have it ready for you by tomorrow evening. :-)

Have a great day!
Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. My husband just reminded me that it is a holiday weekend. I have all the research I need for this project, but I am going to finish it closer to the due date. I hope that this isn't a problem.

No worries!

Gwyn
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No problem. You enjoy the holidays.
Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
Thank you! My two year old will really enjoy it! :-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Gwyn
Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
You are very welcome.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Gwyn i got this email saying that they are waiting for me to Re-list my homework to other tutor. I just want to know if there is a problem or just a computer generated message.I am just checking because the due date is 4-4-2013.Waiting on your reply have a great day..

Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
Hi there! All's well. I will have this ready for you either later tonight or tomorrow by noon. :-) Just ignore the messages.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok Gwyn. Good action!!!
Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
No problem!
Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. Here is the first part:

https://www.box.com/s/xhohfoydfaekpisnwauk

I wanted to make sure that you knew that I was working on this today! I am working on the second part now. If I don't finish this morning, by what time today do you need it?

Thanks,

Gwyn
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Gwyn, I ask for a two days late submission which was granted so you can finish up by Sunday and I'll submit on Monday. That gives buys us some more time to play with.
Have a great day.
Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
You are too kind, but I am going to finish it tonight, though. I have images and research for the toys, so the rest shouldn't take me long to finish. :-)
Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Gwyn, Teacher
Experience: *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry i didn't get back to you sooner Gwyn but i had an emergency in the family. Thank you so much for a job well done.You are very highly recomended by me.

Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much. I completely understand. I do hope everything's OK with you and your family!