Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

023865

023865
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will wait how long will it take to get the help for penn foster exam 023865

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of Professionals online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am happy to try to help.

The moderator let me know you are needing some assistance still.

I have various versions of this test and would need to see the one that you have. You can upload using either mediafire.com, wikisend.com or another file sharing site so that we can view the questions to ensure we provide the best possible resource for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ill have to type in ever question i can up load it is that ok.

Here are the steps to use wikisend as it is the easiest and does not require an account. We are not able to get things by email (unfortunately)

1. Go to www.wikisend.com
2. Click on the "Browse" Button
3. Find the file on your computer and select it - this will place the link in the box on the site.
4. Click on "Upload File"
5. This will then open a new window.
6. You will see a box that says "Download Link" - Copy and Paste that weblink in the box here for me.

I can then open your file onto my computer.

You can repeat this for each of the files. Place all the link into one reply box here and then I can open any of the documents.

This will ensure I get the materials quickly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

1. In what year was pard d added to medicare?

A.1965

B.2002

C.2006

D.1997

2.Providing public health services to American Indian and Alaska Native People is the goal of

A. IHS

B. Champus

C. DHHS

D. Tricare

3.Which type of health care network is an affiliation of health care providers that provides coorinated, organized,and comprehensive care to a communnitys populattion?

A.IDS

B.HMO

C.PPO

D.Pos

4.What option of Medicare is known as supplemental medical insurance coverage?

A.Medicare Part B

B.Medicare Part C

C.Medicare Part D

D.Medicare Part A

5.What percentage of American children were uninsured in 2009?

A.5

B.8

C.9

D.7

Which off the following types of health care is primarily designed to provide pain relief,symptom management,and supportive services for the terminally ill and their families?

A.Hospice

B.Skilled nursing

C.Long-term

D.Home health

7.The____program was developed to address the heealth of the entire U.S.Population.

A.Affordable care

B.HIPAA

C.Medicaid

D.Healthy People 2010

8.Which of the following terms is used to refer to the way hospitals,ddoctors,and health care facilities providing services are paid?

A.Resources

B.hird-party payer

C.Reimbursement

D.Prospective payments system

9.Which of the following is a system wherein reimbursement is made to the provider based on a predetermined reimbursement level rahter than based on the actual charges after the services have been provided?

A.Capitation

B.Prospective payment system

C.Retrospective payment system

D.Usual,customary,and resonable

10.The___was created under the Department of Health and Human Services in 1977.

A.Health Care Financing Administration

B.U.S. Census Bureau

C.office of Social Security

D.office of Inspector General

11.The___is the policyholder.

A.insured

B.insurer

C.provider

D.health care professional

12.Which of the following groups is not CHAMPVA coverage?

A.Veterans

B.Survivors of service members killed in the line of duty

C.Dependents of veterans

D. Survivors of veterans

13.Who is responsiblee for overseeing and coordinating all aspects of a patients medical care?

A. Primary care physician

B.HMO

C.Nurse practitioner

D.Code

14.Which of thee following terms is used to describe items used during patient treatment as well as time spent by professionals?

A.Reimbursemen

B.Primary care provider

C.Resources

D.Durable medical equipment

15. What law established Medicare Part C, creaating a new managed care option and other health plan chooices for beneficiaries?

A.Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act

B.Health Care Financing Act

C.Social Security Act

D.Balance Budget Act of 1997

16.Which type of health care organization is usually developed and implemented by employer groups who are trying to control costs?

A.EPO

B.HMO

C.POS

D.PPO

17.How does a doctors office submit a bill to an insurance company for payment?

A.Doctors offices typically bill patients and let them work out the payments with the insurance company.

B.By assigning a series of numerical codes to describe the resources used

C.By informingg the insurance company of the total amount due

D.By sending a copy of the patients medical records to the insurance company

18.Which of the following statements is true regarding reimbursement?

A.Medical insurance plans cover 100% of the charges for patients care.

B.Medical insurance plans usually pay patients directly for the cost of their care.

CMedical insurance plans cover a percentage of the charges for patient care.

D.Patients who have medical insurance plans are responsiible for all of the costs of treatment.

19.In the ____model of integrated delivery system,physicians keep their own offices but share administrative and management service with other managed services with other managed care organizations.

A.physician hospital organization

B.group practice without walls

C.medical foundation

D.management service organiztion

20.Which of the following laws provides provides protection against plans that limit coverage for preexisting conditions?

B.Employee Retirement Income Security Act

C.Title VIII

D.Social Securty Act

Thanks for updating. How soon do you require the response to compare with your answers? A few of these are going to take a bit of research.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

As soon as you can thanks so much

Alright, I have some time to dedicate to this in the morning so you will have it before noon tomorrow.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i was just checking to see if you had time to check on answers

Expert:  replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience: M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration