Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

INFORMATION LITERACY.Find questions on this linkhttp://wikisend.com/do

INFORMATION LITERACY.

Find questions on this link
http://wikisend.com/download/913356/INFO LITERACY.pdf.

Chris12 :

What is the due date and time of this assignment? Let me know as soon as possible and I'll be able to determine if I can help you.

Hello, and thanks for the question.

Please click here to view the answers for comparison with your own.

Hope this helps!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Most came out wrong

I'm sorry to see from your reply that you were not satisfied with the answers provided. When you stated "most came out wrong," did you mean your scores were not passing? If you can let me know which answers are incorrect, I will be glad to help in correcting those.

-Chris M.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

PART 1

#1 is B not D

13 is A not D.

Not turned it in yet,jst comparing with mine,still working on it,but after 2turned out wrong so far,am a little leery of your answers.

Hello, and thanks for the reply,

I did notice that #1 was wrong: it was a typo and should be 'D', a careless error on my part. Number 13 is correct (bibliography--a list of sources, biography--story of someone's life), so the answer should be 'D'. Also, I notice now that #15 (still on the first quiz) should be 'B' and not 'D'. Please use my answers freely for comparison, whether or not you pay. I can understand why you would be leery, given that I made the typos. I checked when you first replied and didn't see any other obvious mistakes. I only wish you would have replied first before giving the "bad service" rating which affects my overall rating. Regardless, if you have questions about any other answers that conflict with your own please feel free to reply, and I will double-check those.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry about the rating,thought that would make one instructor drop the questions and let someone else do it.

The best way to way to request another expert is to "opt out" the answering expert. Then your question will be open for others. Hope you do well on these exams.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi,can you take a second look at all the questions ,so i can compensate you at least or have another tutor answer it.

thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi,can you take a second look at all the questions ,so i can compensate you at least or have another tutor answer it.Fine questions once again on this link

http://wikisend.com/download/970476/INFO LITERACY.pdf

thanks

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)