Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools

I need help with a timeline history assignment. is their anyone

I need help with a timeline history assignment. is their anyone that would be interested?
I may be interested in helping. Can you tell me more details? Please include when the timeline is due and the minimum number of words needed for each division of time.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Attachment: 2013-03-25_144013_his221.v11r.american_history_timeline_matrix_part_ii.docx

This is the worksheet that we are using. I've been really sick lately and the assignment is currently over due, so I need it as soon as possible. References are a must, in text citation has also been suggested.

I can assist, I will try to get it to you today or more likely tomorrow by 10 p.m. EST.

Will that be ok?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That would be great! Thank you so much. I have a simalure assignment that is due by sat if your interested as well.

Ok, Yes, the new assignment needs a new listing, Just put FOR JUDYBAILEY61 at the beginning of the listing and it will be sent directly to me.
Just checking in. This may not be completed today. It takes a good deal of time. I will try to complete and send it before 11 p.m. EST
Sorry, I'm really trying. I didn't want to hide behind it, but I've been ill and these questions are quite lengthy to answer. Tomorrow is the soonest I can complete them.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.