Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

What is the relationship between the rule of law and national

What is the relationship between the rule of law and national security.

Alex :

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. Can you provide the required word count for your answer and when it is due?

Customer: As many as possible. I need it by 25th march 13. I observed that you have deducted $45 from my account already without providing any answer yet.
Customer: As many as possible. I need almost immediately. Why did you debit my account when you have not provided any answer yet.?
Alex : I personally have not debited your account. You made a fully refundable deposit to JustAnswer. As an independent expert I am paid a commission on that value if you rate an answer. Even then your always guaranteed 100% satisfaction. Would 500 words work? Just need a guideline. Thanks, Alex
Customer: As you deem fit please. I just want to establish the link between the two concepts and how they can affect each other.
Alex : Got it. I have some good ideas around how they relate. Give me about 50 minutes. Will that work?
Customer: That's fine.
Alex : Great. I will touch base then.
Customer: I am still waiting for your answer please.
Your answer is ready. It is 537 words and the document is RuleOfLaw.doc. You can download it from the following link:

http://ge.tt/7PO2d3c/v/0?c

Please note that I receive no compensation for my time until you rate my answer. If satisfied with the answer please rate it otherwise respond back to me and I will work to ensure you are satisfied. I also included 2 references along with the answer.

Thanks
Alex

If happy with my work I would be happy to help in the future.
It looks like you attempted to respond. Did you have additional questions or were you satisfied with the answer?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Good day Alex. I am still waiting for your reply. Why is it taking so long? What is happening?
Hi. I posted your answer last night within 50 minutes as promised. You should have gotten an email when it was ready. See above and you'll see the time and the link to your answer. I will always follow through on a committed time. Do you not see the answer above with a link? If for some reason it's not showing here it is again: http://ge.tt/7PO2d3c/v/0?c

Let me know if you have questions or please rate the answer if satisfied as I am only compensated when you provide a rating.

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
This site is not opening. I have checked through my mail box and did not find any message. I do not want to jump into conclusion as to whether I have been doped. As it is I would like a refund of my money please.
Ok. Sorry you are having trouble with the site. It's perfectly legitimate and always guaranteed. I can post the contents of the answer here. Would that help?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I should think so,because the site is not opening. Can you please post the answer directly to my email box now.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
I have not received any answer. The website did not open. I am running out of time please.