TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

I could really really use some help with this asap, I will

I could really really use some help with this asap, I will tip big for fast help.

Create a header with the words Investment Analysis for the applet. This header must use a different font and a different point size from the rest of your text components. Place appropriate directions in the applet window to inform the user what he/she must do to use the applet. Make sure each JTextField object for data entry has a descriptive label immediately to its left. Each "slice" of the pie chart must be a different color. Make sure that all the pieces of the pie add up to a full pie (100% or 360 degrees of the circle). There should be no gaps between the pieces of the pie. You can determine the size of each piece of the pie by dividing the respective amount invested by the total amount invested. For example, $100 is invested in the high risk (red) category, $200 in the medium risk (green) category, $300 in the low risk (yellow) category, and $400 in the no risk (blue) category for the chart above. The high risk piece of the pie can be calculated as 100 divided by (100 + 200 + 300 + 400) or 100 / 1000 or 10%. Therefore the high risk (red) piece of the pie is 10% of the total pie. Add a legend to the chart that identifies which color represents each of the four risk categories. One way to do this is to have the color of the descriptive label and the color of the dollar amount match the color of the pie slice it represents. You may also have a separate legend in the applet window that has four rectangles. Each rectangle would be filled with a color from the pie chart. Add a label for each rectangle indicating whether the color it displays is for no risk, low risk, medium risk, or high risk. Your legend must make use of different colors as in these examples. The height and width parameters of the html APPLET tag "fix" the size of applet. Use the FlowLayout to automatically position the Swing components. With these in place, hard code the placement of the pie chart so that it doesn't overlap the Swing components. (The advanced Java class shows you a better way to prevent the Swing components and the graphics from overlapping.) Test your applet with a variety of dollar amounts for the various risk categories. The user must be able to enter dollars (integers). There is no need to enter cents. Make sure your applet and graph still displays appropriately after the window is minimized and then restored. Do not display the legend or any part of the pie chart before the user hits the enter key from the fourth JTextField object the first time. You may want to use an array to manage the 4 JTextfield components and the 4 JLabel components for the dollar amounts. However using an array is not required.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
Welcome back
If you have any file(s). Zip, upload the file to and post download link here.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I currently don't have any file to go off of, as I said I had tried writing the code but it was a complete mess and now am pretty much out of time.

The deadline if possible is in about 14 hours, if it could be done sooner that would be really helpful.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
I will check it and let you know ASAP.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you so much, please let me know if there is anything else needed.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
I will reeview it and reply you in 1-2 hours.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi I was wondering if you had an update on my question?

Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
I will let you know ASAP.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
My apologies. I am out of ideas and opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you or you can post a new question.
I will help you with your other questions though
Thank you for your patience.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

I will contact you once this is complete.

Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you I am currently running close on time for it. Again thank you for your assistance.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 2 years ago.
Hello again!

You can download the completed assignment here:

Your applet and HTML file are index.html and InvestmentApplet.jar

You would need to place this on Tomcat in order to run it.

The project files with all of the source are in inside of this zip file.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help.

Please remember rate my answer. Thank you so much!
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 2 years ago.
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems