Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

RA-201

Customer Question

A multiple problems science question for Martin, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In what ways would your life change if transistors and microchips were not a part of our everyday lives?

What 10 objects in the modern home use semiconductors. What other kinds of materials with special electrical properties are found in all of these 10 objects (please list at least one per item)?

Many question the ability of the Department of Energy to do the good science needed to ensure that Yucca Mountain is suitable and developed appropriately. Please detail the “question” that many have.

List three medical technologies that rely on the physics of elementary particles? What are the benefits of these noninvasive procedures?

Describe the movement of the Earth based upon the perceived change in positions of the stars.

How can we talk about the evolution of stars over billions of years when human beings have been observing stars for only a few thousand years?

Some advances in our knowledge have been made possible through better equipment, such as Hubble’s discoveries using the 100-inch Hooker telescope at Mount Wilson. What other major discoveries in cosmology have relied on improvements in existing apparatus?

How does Clyde Tombaugh’s work fit into the scientific method?

Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected. I see you request Martin, but there are a few Professionals with that name. If you can indicate which Martin you are looking for I can forward a message to them to follow-up with you when he is back online.

Please let me know whether you're okay with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your help, I am requesting the Physicist Martin of justasnwers.

at this link:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-mesosphereman/

Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of the professionals here at Justanswer.

The moderator let me know you were seeking assistance but I see that you have requested a specific professional. If you start to reach a deadline, let us know so we can see if someone else can assist.

However, I fully understand if you wish to continue to wait for your chosen professional.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for addressing my request. I am reaching a deadline and am in need of an expert who can answer my questions. I do not wish to wait for the expert I have requested since I am unsure whether he will return in time to fulfill this request. I'd very much appreciate it if my request could be directed to an expert who can answer as soon as possible.

Thank you again, :)

Thanks for updating. I am moving to top of the list and it is open for all the experts.
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX still very much in need of an expert for this request and will need it fulfilled as soon as possible. I would be willing to increase my payment for what an expert may deem substantial for this request if needed, however I need this completed by the deadline which is tomorrow at 11:00am U.S Eastern standard time. Thank you so much for the assistance and I hope you will be able to find an available expert.

Thank you for your patience as we continue to search for a Professional to assist you. Your question is open to all the Professionals and I have marked it high priority. You will receive an email notification as soon as you have a new reply.

Best,

Angela
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So does this mean that an expert has been found and just isn't active at this time?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I would like this question to be closed out. Thank you,