Ellen, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer, Accountant and Researcher

The statute enacted to combat organized crime and which imposes

The statute enacted to combat organized crime and which imposes liability on wrongdoers is:
*This chat is not intended as legal advice. It is general information that may or may not apply to your situation and should not be relied upon.*

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to answer your questions!

Don't Forget that the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service ! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the law .

The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act was enacted to combat organized crime and imposes liability on wrongdoers

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What usually happen to the tippee if a non-insider (the tippee) receives material nonpublic information from an insider (the tipper) under rule 10b-5?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Which of the following duties cannot be delegated?

A surgeon's duty to do open heart surgery.

A buyer's duty to purchase a commercial building.

A contractor's duty to repair a roof.

A farmer's duty to deliver a quantity of wheat.

Per JAs site policy you are required to start a new page for a new question.

If you start your question with "For FiveStarLaw" the question will be directed to me
I see that you had a refund processed. Would you please explain why