TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

Solve the following problem utilizing HTML, CSS, and JavaScript

Solve the following problem utilizing HTML, CSS, and JavaScript (if you wish to use a library, you may).

Allow a user to enter two times in the format of “[H]H:MM AM/PM”. Mentally picture these times on two analog clocks, each having an hour hand and a minute hand. Without using any built-in date or time methods, calculate the number of degrees the minute hand on the first clock must travel in order to have the second clock show the exact same time as the first clock. Assume that when you move the minute hand, the hour hand moves automatically. The minute hand may only move in the clockwise direction. You may assume that the minute hand always ends up on a perfect minute boundary.

As example solutions, if the two times entered are “10:15 AM” and “12:45 PM” the minute hand must travel 900 degrees (2.5 rotations). If the two times entered are “10:00 PM and 9:00 PM” the minute hand must travel 8,280 degrees (23 rotations).
Category: Homework
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

You can download the completed assignment here:

I did not use any libraries. You are not required to do so and it isn't really needed to meet these requirements.

Let me know if you have any issues. I'm here to help.

Please remember to rate my answer. It is the only way that I receive credit for my time and effort. If you require more assistance, simply continue our conversation before leaving any rating.

If you ever require assistance in the future, please feel free to request me directly by starting your questions with **For TheDoctor**

Thank you so much for using JustAnswer. Have a great day!
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Doc:

Thank you so much-I'd like to know how you problem-solved this and what was your approach. I realize I'm not paying a lot for your expertise, but there's a great possibility I'll need to ask for your help again.

If you could possibly break down (at a high level) how you did what you did, that would be helpful as I can speak intelligently about the code in my interview.

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you again, Doc!

You've been extremely helpful and I appreciate and admire your skill. You're also brilliant at explaining your approach. I hope to get back on JustAnswers and be fortunate enough to get you again. And, yes, it will be very soon since I found this site. Maybe I can even pay a good bit more next time...:)

Have a Great Weekend!

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
You are very welcome! You can always request me directly by starting your questions with **For TheDoctor**

You have a great weekend also