TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

Help! I cant get this to compile and i am completely stuck

Help! I can't get this to compile and i am completely stuck on this exercise.

1A : p5-4.cpp
Implement a class Account. An account has a balance,functions to add and withdraw money, and a function to query the current balance. Charge a $5 penalty if an attempt is made to withdraw more money than available in the account.

In this lab, you are to write a program that reads a file with state abbreviations and names. The file is listed at the bottom. You should then query the user for a two letter abbreviation and then display the state name.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

I will contact you once this is complete.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. I need this by tomorrow.

Hello again!

You can download the solutions here:

Inside of the zip you will first find the cpp for the first assignment. I fixed your class and included functionality to test and prove that it works.

For the second assignment, I included the In there you will find both the cpp file and the txt file. The txt file must be in the same directory as the cpp file when you run it (as it reads in the txt file).

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.